Make room, Claire Beauchamp: Another modern-day lass will find herself transported back to 18th-century Scotland during this week’s episode of Outlander. That lass? She’s none other than Diana Gabaldon, whose eight-part book series serves as the basis for Starz’s new drama. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Diana Gabaldon (1-1 of 1)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- 'Big Brother': Final three houseguests are...
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- Iggy Azalea sues ex-boyfriend over songs
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat
- Bill Hader to host 'SNL' on Oct. 11
- Matt Smith + Jane Austen + zombies
- James D'Arcy as Edwin Jarvis in 'Agent Carter'
- 'Destiny': $325M in sales in five days
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'