Make room, Claire Beauchamp: Another modern-day lass will find herself transported back to 18th-century Scotland during this week’s episode of Outlander. That lass? She’s none other than Diana Gabaldon, whose eight-part book series serves as the basis for Starz’s new drama. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Diana Gabaldon (1-1 of 1)
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7