USA is bringing ancient conspiracy theories to life in its new thriller, Dig.
Tag: Dig (1-2 of 2)
Anne Heche fans won’t have to dig too deep to find the Emmy-winning actress back on the small screen this year.
Heche (Save Me) has joined the upcoming USA Network six-episode action-adventure series Dig, from co-creators and executive producers Tim Kring (Heroes) and Gideon Raff (Homeland). She joins previously-announced star Jason Isaacs (Awake).
Dig is set and will shoot in Jerusalem as well as other international locations. The series follows FBI detective Peter Connelly (Isaacs) who becomes a murder suspect after trying to track down a religious artifact that could trigger an event that would change the course of history. Heche will play Peter’s boss and only friend, Lynn, the head of the Jerusalem FBI office. Though she is tough and not afraid of anyone on her team – including Peter, her occasional lover – she has a sense of humor and soft side.
The event series will premiere on USA Network in late 2014.
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks