On last week’s Sons of Anarchy, we watched Lee Toric (Donal Logue) grow increasingly desperate to find someone to turn on SAMCRO. He used two Byz-Lats’ mouths as bottle openers when they refused to give him dirt on Nero (Jimmy Smits). “It was as insane on the page when I first read it. Thank god they’re such nice guys,” Logue says. He accidentally shot the prostitute he’d bedded when the DA (CCH Pounder) pulled up to his motel and the escort startled him. “She’s like, ‘Ohmygod, I’m shot,’ and he’s like, ‘No, no, no, you’re fine.’ It’s that weird thing of shocking someone who’s in shock,” says Logue, who blames one of Toric’s physical tics for pulling the trigger. “He’s gotta deal with this situation within three seconds. I remember on set that weirdness of boom-boom [two shots to the head] and then the knock at the door. It’s like, ‘One second! Just give me a minute!’” And then he kept the girl in his bathtub so he could remove evidence that could be planted in Nero’s truck. “I love Nero. I’m angry at myself. It’s not cool,” Logue says, with a laugh. “You could always fall back on some kind of argument that, ‘Look, this guy’s sister was brutally murdered.’ Like, he’s not the one morally in the wrong here. But now he’s crossed lines that he can’t come back from.”
READ FULL STORY
Tag: Donal Logue (1-1 of 1)
- '12 Years a Slave' leads SAG Award nominees
- 'Sons of Anarchy' recap: 'A Mother's Work'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' shocker: Maggie Siff says...
- EW TV Recap Video: 'Goldbergs,' 'Loser,' 'Voice'
- 'Sons of Anarchy': Burning Q's answered
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Sizing it up
- 'The Voice' recap: Your Top 3 are...
- 'Voice': How about a Judges' Veto?