Edward Norton has played a man of the cloth on the big screen (Keeping the Faith, left), and he’ll commune with God again on an upcoming episode of The Simpsons. Executive producer Al Jean tells EW that the Bourne Legacy actor — who also starred as an altar boy/murder suspect in Primal Fear — will voice “the most lovable minister in the world,” and one who poses problems for Reverend Lovejoy. “He is much more popular than Reverend Lovejoy, if you can believe it, and Lovejoy is really upset and becomes a hot tub salesman,” explains Jean. “It comes down to a battle between the two of them… and there’s a surprise at the end.” READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Edward Norton (1-1 of 1)
- 'Dancing With the Stars' champs are...
- CBS takes 2012-13 ratings crown from Fox
- 'Voice' dedicates song to tornado victims
- Justin Bieber booed: Will he listen?
- Bon Jovi to Bieber: Don't be late!
- 'Criminal Minds' season finale peek
- 'Buffy': 10th anniversary of series finale
- Microsoft debuts next-gen Xbox One