When Nina’s ex-fiancé tells her he’s engaged mere minutes before she’s passed over for law partner by a big breasted colleague, she can’t help but break everything in the room—champagne flutes, a candy dish, even a vase that Sir Elton John gave the firm. And since her day’s going just peachy, the elevator doors refuse to close after she double flips off the entire office, leaving her looking sheepish as elevator music plays. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Eliza Coupe (1-3 of 3)
USA Network has put Eliza Coupe and Jay Harrington on the case, picking up the courtroom comedy Benched, the network announced today.
The Happy Endings actress will star as Nina, a driven corporate lawyer who suffers a public nervous breakdown after losing out on a promotion, and find herself in unfamiliar waters when she starts working as a public defender. Harrington, who headlined another ABC cult comedy, Better Off Ted, plays Phil, Nina’s new co-worker who is described as “tall, dark and handsome, if not a little scruffy, public defender and avid gambler.” READ FULL STORY
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to debut at Berlin fest
- Kevin Hart to host 'SNL' in January
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks