Elizabeth Banks is climbing her way to the top in the season premiere of Family Guy. EW has learned that the Hunger Games/30 Rock actress will voice the snooty wife of Lois’ ex-boyfriend Ross Fishman, who attempts to scale Mt. Everest with her perfect family. “The Fishmans look down their noses at the Griffins as these slobs,” explains Family Guy exec producer Mark Hentemann. “They’re super successful and they go on the most exotic vacations and they take on the greatest challenges… Peter picks up on his jealousy that he had in season 3 and says, ‘Well, if they’re going to do it, we’re gonna do it — and beat them.’” Place your bets, folks: Who will make it to the summit first — if anyone makes it all? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Elizabeth Banks (1-1 of 1)
- 'Normal Heart': First Look photo
- 2013 Apocalypse Movie Quiz: Show what you know!
- Beyonce 'Visual Album': Preview the videos/songs
- 'Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug': EW review
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- Jon Hamm interviews (former student) Ellie Kemper
- 'Hobbit' as two movies? Peter Jackson's Plan B
- Julia Roberts: Flowers = 'Late Show' tears
Top 5 Most Read
- Disney Channel plans original movie 'Descendants,' featuring teenage kids of classic villains
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: Stand Up and Take It
- Golden Globes: Alfonso Cuaron on his bumpy 'Gravity' journey and the inaccuracy you never noticed
- Beyonce releases surprise album
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Devil Came In'