Anyone who watches NBC’s freshman comedy series The New Normal, created by Glee‘s Ryan Murphy and Ali Adler, knows that Goldie’s racist grandmother Jane (Ellen Barkin) does not mince words or say anything nice… ever. But apparently the holiday season is an exception. In this exclusive clip from Tuesday’s episode, the kryptonite to Jane’s anger is discovered: eggnog. Watch below… READ FULL STORY
Tag: Ellen Barkin (1-1 of 1)
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Kelly McCreary a regular
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- EW's 'Polished': Talking the Hollywood grind