Anyone who watches NBC’s freshman comedy series The New Normal, created by Glee‘s Ryan Murphy and Ali Adler, knows that Goldie’s racist grandmother Jane (Ellen Barkin) does not mince words or say anything nice… ever. But apparently the holiday season is an exception. In this exclusive clip from Tuesday’s episode, the kryptonite to Jane’s anger is discovered: eggnog. Watch below… READ FULL STORY
Tag: Ellen Barkin (1-1 of 1)
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- King Kong animated series coming to Netflix
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'Chicago Fire' react: 'Wow Me'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'