You know what we really don’t need? Another TV show about a wayward late 20s to early 30s-something who moves back home to live with his or her family. From the short-lived Ben & Kate to the cancelled $h*t My Dad Says, plenty of recent series have tried to mine the now-hackneyed “big kid moves back home to grow up” premise but few have managed to do it successfully (though ABC’s How to Live With Your Parents For the Rest of Your Life — which has the benefit of a Modern Family lead-in — has fared okay so far). Now, comes Family Tools, another comedy from ABC that’s in the same vein, and without much promise. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Family Tools (1-1 of 1)
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- Lauren Graham set for new 'Odd Couple'
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Project Runway: Threads': A mini-me spin-off
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Josh Radnor in 'Disgraced': EW stage review
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'