You know what we really don’t need? Another TV show about a wayward late 20s to early 30s-something who moves back home to live with his or her family. From the short-lived Ben & Kate to the cancelled $h*t My Dad Says, plenty of recent series have tried to mine the now-hackneyed “big kid moves back home to grow up” premise but few have managed to do it successfully (though ABC’s How to Live With Your Parents For the Rest of Your Life — which has the benefit of a Modern Family lead-in — has fared okay so far). Now, comes Family Tools, another comedy from ABC that’s in the same vein, and without much promise. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Family Tools (1-1 of 1)
- 'Sex Box' to debut on WE tv in 2015
- 'Teen Wolf' costar in 'Agents of SHIELD' as...
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Julianne Hough joins 'DWTS' as fourth judge
- Frankie Valli to visit 'Hawaii Five-0'
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- Aaron Paul's 'Breaking Bad' scavenger hunt
- 'NCIS': New love interest for DiNozzo?
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'