You know what we really don’t need? Another TV show about a wayward late 20s to early 30s-something who moves back home to live with his or her family. From the short-lived Ben & Kate to the cancelled $h*t My Dad Says, plenty of recent series have tried to mine the now-hackneyed “big kid moves back home to grow up” premise but few have managed to do it successfully (though ABC’s How to Live With Your Parents For the Rest of Your Life — which has the benefit of a Modern Family lead-in — has fared okay so far). Now, comes Family Tools, another comedy from ABC that’s in the same vein, and without much promise. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Family Tools (1-1 of 1)
- Tracy Morgan responds to Walmart filing
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'
- 'NCIS: New Orleans' react: 'Carrier'
- David Fincher to direct HBO series 'Utopia'
- NBC, CBS win premiere week as Fox slips
- 'Rush Hour' TV series in the works
- Benjamin Walker in Nicholas Sparks' 'Choice'
- 'We Are Not Ourselves' film rights sold
- Dominic Cooper joins 'Agent Carter' cast