You know what we really don’t need? Another TV show about a wayward late 20s to early 30s-something who moves back home to live with his or her family. From the short-lived Ben & Kate to the cancelled $h*t My Dad Says, plenty of recent series have tried to mine the now-hackneyed “big kid moves back home to grow up” premise but few have managed to do it successfully (though ABC’s How to Live With Your Parents For the Rest of Your Life — which has the benefit of a Modern Family lead-in — has fared okay so far). Now, comes Family Tools, another comedy from ABC that’s in the same vein, and without much promise. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Family Tools (1-1 of 1)
- Yeardley Smith in 'Mindy Project' guest role
- 'Destiny': $325M in sales in five days
- Bill Hader to host 'SNL' on Oct. 11
- 'New Girl' returns sexier, but loses viewers
- National Book Awards nonfiction longlist
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'DWTS': First eliminated dancer is...
- 'Project Runway All Stars' designers are...
- 'Arrow': Nick Tarabay as Captain Boomerang
- Skyler Samuels joins 'AHS: Freak Show' cast