On Jan. 8 at 10 p.m. ET, Discovery premieres the first installment of Africa, a seven-part coproduction with the BBC from the documentary team behind Life narrated by Forest Whitaker. Below is a first look at what’s been described as “the most violent giraffe fight ever filmed,” featured in that first hour, “Kalahari.” It took the crew four weeks to capture the 90-second desert knockout in which two giraffes use their six-foot long necks as weapons and exchange blows. It was the only giraffe fight they saw the month they were there. You’ve got to see it to believe it. This clip is just a tease. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Forest Whitaker (1-1 of 1)
- 'Dancing With the Stars' season 19 champ is...
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- 'Insurgent' music gig to Joseph Trapanese
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend