On Jan. 8 at 10 p.m. ET, Discovery premieres the first installment of Africa, a seven-part coproduction with the BBC from the documentary team behind Life narrated by Forest Whitaker. Below is a first look at what’s been described as “the most violent giraffe fight ever filmed,” featured in that first hour, “Kalahari.” It took the crew four weeks to capture the 90-second desert knockout in which two giraffes use their six-foot long necks as weapons and exchange blows. It was the only giraffe fight they saw the month they were there. You’ve got to see it to believe it. This clip is just a tease. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Forest Whitaker (1-1 of 1)
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably': Daughter
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Allison Tolman to guest on 'Mindy Project'
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' debuts at No. 1
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge