On Jan. 8 at 10 p.m. ET, Discovery premieres the first installment of Africa, a seven-part coproduction with the BBC from the documentary team behind Life narrated by Forest Whitaker. Below is a first look at what’s been described as “the most violent giraffe fight ever filmed,” featured in that first hour, “Kalahari.” It took the crew four weeks to capture the 90-second desert knockout in which two giraffes use their six-foot long necks as weapons and exchange blows. It was the only giraffe fight they saw the month they were there. You’ve got to see it to believe it. This clip is just a tease. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Forest Whitaker (1-1 of 1)
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'Sherlock Holmes' silent from 1916 discovered
- 'Agents of SHIELD' role for Tim DeKay
- 'Sing-Off' returning to NBC for season 5
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' cast adds two
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'