After being pushed out of his role as showrunner of The Walking Dead during the show’s season 2 run, Frank Darabont is now taking legal action against AMC, claiming he was denied “tens of millions of dollars of profits” from the successful zombie series.
Tag: Frank Darabont (1-1 of 1)
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- Shonda Rhimes to guest on 'Mindy Project'
- Charlie Hunnam circles King Arthur role
- 'Arrow' casts Rila Fukushima as Katana
- Stephen Lee, character actor, dies at 58
- Mark Gatiss back for more 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- 'Glee' plans New Directions for Rachel