After being pushed out of his role as showrunner of The Walking Dead during the show’s season 2 run, Frank Darabont is now taking legal action against AMC, claiming he was denied “tens of millions of dollars of profits” from the successful zombie series.
Tag: Frank Darabont (1-1 of 1)
- Polly Bergen, actress/singer, dies at 84
- 'Maze Runner' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $11M
- Shonda Rhimes vs. 'N.Y. Times' article
- 'Justified' adds Sam Elliott, Garret Dillahunt
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron