After being pushed out of his role as showrunner of The Walking Dead during the show’s season 2 run, Frank Darabont is now taking legal action against AMC, claiming he was denied “tens of millions of dollars of profits” from the successful zombie series.
Tag: Frank Darabont (1-1 of 1)
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7