After being pushed out of his role as showrunner of The Walking Dead during the show’s season 2 run, Frank Darabont is now taking legal action against AMC, claiming he was denied “tens of millions of dollars of profits” from the successful zombie series.
Tag: Frank Darabont (1-1 of 1)
- 'Mockingjay' aims to keep box office crown
- P.D. James, crime novelist, dies at 94
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15