On the April 3 episode of Suits, Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht) may have more to deal with than Mike (Patrick J. Adams) deciding whether or not to leave the firm for a new job that doesn’t involve pretending to be a lawyer. Former name partner Charles Van Dyke (Homeland‘s Jamey Sheridan) returns with an axe to grind with Jessica (Gina Torres). Watch a sneak peek below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Gabriel Macht (1-5 of 5)
Fans of USA’s Suits still have six more episodes to look forward to when the show resumes its third season in early 2014 following the Olympics. But you can now add to that: The network has ordered a 16-episode fourth season. Universal Cable Productions has also signed an overall deal with the show’s creator, Aaron Korsh, to develop new series while continuing his work on the drama, which was among TV’s top five scripted shows in the 18-49 demo during its summer run.
Celebrate below by revisiting our revealing Pop Culture Personality Tests with stars Patrick J. Adams and Meghan Markle.
READ FULL STORY
Spoiler alert! If you haven’t watched the Suits season premiere, stop reading now. Stars Patrick J. Adams (Mike) and Meghan Markle (Rachel) stopped by EW separately today to chat about what went down in the hour and where we go from here. READ FULL STORY
There’s a lot to look forward to in the third season of USA’s Suits, which premieres tonight at 10 p.m. ET. After the merger with the British law firm headed by Edward Darby (Conleth Hill), Harvey (Gabriel Macht) still feels betrayed by both boss Jessica (Gina Torres) and associate Mike (Patrick J. Adams). That has him conspiring against Jessica and freezing out Mike — who’s also getting the cold shoulder from paralegal Rachel (Meghan Markle), who’s dealing with Mike’s foreplay admission that he’s neither a Harvard Law alum nor a real lawyer.
The July 30 episode will introduce “British Harvey,” Stephen Huntley (Max Beesley), who’ll try to work his magic on Harvey’s assistant, Donna (Sarah Rafferty), which could ruffle Harvey’s feathers to tease Harvey-Donna shippers. And the Aug. 20 episode will flashback 10 years to when Harvey and Donna were working in the DA’s office and Mike initially derailed in college. Earlier this summer, when EW sat down with Macht and Adams for our annual Must List issue, they chatted about those story lines and more. Spoiler alert! READ FULL STORY
In case you forgot the news that Suits will now air Tuesdays after Covert Affairs when the shows return July 16, USA is going to remind you with a promo featuring Suits‘ Gabriel Macht and Patrick Adams beginning Monday night. We’ve got your first look below. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Orphan Black': Tatiana Maslany 'high octane' promise
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…