Even in a television world full of DVRs, streaming services, and YouTube, commercials are still going strong. It’s a fact that all Super Bowl fans are well aware of, along with some of the other live-Tweeters left out there. And, as has always been the case with commercials, some are better than others. There are the ones that make you laugh every time they come on, the ones that somehow make you cry in less than two minutes, and the ones you wish you could un-see. We’ve got a little taste of all of the above when we round up the best and worst commercials of 2013.
Tag: GEICO (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Orphan Black' showrunners on THAT return...
- 'Orphan Black' shocker: Tatiana Maslany says...
- 'Godzilla' promo: See the monster roar
- Prince surprises fans with a new single
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
Top 5 Most Read
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- Mara Wilson has 'no interest' in 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- 'Orphan Black': The creators discuss the shocking return of [SPOILER]