On the Feb. 28 episode of Fox’s Enlisted, Pete (Geoff Stults) runs into the girlfriend he never technically broke up with before he was deployed to Afghanistan, and Jill (Angelique Cabral) must help him through the split. Check out a sneak peek below. Meanwhile, Derrick (Chris Lowell) and Randy (Parker Young) see how much dating game they’ve got without each other as wingmen. Oh, and there’s a performance by Kid ‘n Play. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Geoff Stults (1-2 of 2)
'Enlisted': Geoff Stults talks moving fan reaction and the fun of promoting a new show (cue target practice!)
Live-tweeting episodes, partying with contest winners over Super Bowl weekend, facing off with EW staffers in a Nerf gun challenge (see proof below) — there’s not much Geoff Stults won’t do to promote his well-reviewed Fox comedy Enlisted (Fridays at 9 p.m. ET). “I love this job, and I want it to continue,” he says.Doing whatever it takes it takes to get the word out about a new show comes with it, but it’s made easier when the audience responds. “If people show up, they’re tuning back in because they’re finding all the things that make us excited about the show,” he says.
It’s funny and it’s heartfelt, just like the timely Jan. 31 episode, “Homecoming,” which centers on a highly anticipated football game — the annual Army/Marine flag football game — and an elaborate plan to bring a deployed father (Superman Returns‘ Brandon Routh) home to surprise his son (so Chris Lowell’s Derrick looks good in the eyes of the boy and his mother, the soldier’s ex, who Derrick fancies). Meanwhile Pete (Stults), the former All-American, “dusts off the old rocket launcher” to quarterback the Army team. “He’s wearing his old jersey from high school, and you think he’s gonna be amazing, and it turns out to be quite the opposite,” says Stults, who actually played quarterback and wide receiver in a European league. (“I was really good at throwing the ball, I just threw it a lot of times at the wrong people,” he explains. “That’s why they moved me to receiver.”)
Latest Videos in TV
- '300' sequel is weekend's No. 1 movie: $45M
- Lena Dunham hosts 'SNL': 'Girls' night
- Lana Parrilla previews 'Once Upon a Time'
- Oscars: What it's like to go with Jennifer Lawrence
- 'Amazing Race': Phil Keoghan previews Malaysia
- 'Bachelor': Juan Pablo, we've seen this move before...
- 'Cosmos': Past vs. present, toward a better future?
- '24: Live Another Day' teaser: Jack vs. assassin
Top 5 Most Read
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- 'SNL' recap: Lena Dunham is just a girl, standing in front of an audience, asking them to like her
- Jennifer Lawrence's best friend wrote a behind-the-scenes account of Oscars night
- Stacy Keibler marries tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre
- Lena Dunham hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!