Mexican pop star Paulina Rubio is set to guest star on The CW’s Latin-flavored family comedy Jane The Virgin, EW has learned. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Gina Rodriguez (1-2 of 2)
The new CW pilot Jane the Virgin has found its Jane.
EW has learned that Gina Rodriguez will play the title role in Jane the Virgin, which is adapted from the Venezuelan telenovela and is about a “hard-working, religious young Latina woman” who finds herself artificially inseminated … by accident.
The pilot will be written by Jennie Snyder Urman, who most recently wrote an episode of The CW’s Reign.
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- 'Z Nation' coming back for season 2
- Daniele Watts faces lewd conduct charge
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- Tracy Spiridakos checks into 'Bates Motel'
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- MTV orders 10 more 'Faking It' episodes
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape