Mexican pop star Paulina Rubio is set to guest star on The CW’s Latin-flavored family comedy Jane The Virgin, EW has learned. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Gina Rodriguez (1-2 of 2)
The new CW pilot Jane the Virgin has found its Jane.
EW has learned that Gina Rodriguez will play the title role in Jane the Virgin, which is adapted from the Venezuelan telenovela and is about a “hard-working, religious young Latina woman” who finds herself artificially inseminated … by accident.
The pilot will be written by Jennie Snyder Urman, who most recently wrote an episode of The CW’s Reign.
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7