Mexican pop star Paulina Rubio is set to guest star on The CW’s Latin-flavored family comedy Jane The Virgin, EW has learned. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Gina Rodriguez (1-2 of 2)
The new CW pilot Jane the Virgin has found its Jane.
EW has learned that Gina Rodriguez will play the title role in Jane the Virgin, which is adapted from the Venezuelan telenovela and is about a “hard-working, religious young Latina woman” who finds herself artificially inseminated … by accident.
The pilot will be written by Jennie Snyder Urman, who most recently wrote an episode of The CW’s Reign.
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story