On the April 3 episode of Suits, Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht) may have more to deal with than Mike (Patrick J. Adams) deciding whether or not to leave the firm for a new job that doesn’t involve pretending to be a lawyer. Former name partner Charles Van Dyke (Homeland‘s Jamey Sheridan) returns with an axe to grind with Jessica (Gina Torres). Watch a sneak peek below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Gina Torres (1-2 of 2)
What could make the dissolution of the law firm Pearson Darby Specter even more fun to watch? Jessica (Gina Torres) putting Louis (Rick Hoffman) in charge of the negotiations. Watch our sneak peek of this week’s Suits to see her surprising directive (and Louis’ predictably awesome response). The penultimate hour in the USA drama’s summer season also finds Harvey (Gabriel Macht) battling with his old flame Scottie (Abigail Spencer) and Mike (Patrick J. Adams) asking Rachel (Meghan Markle) to take a step forward in their relationship.
READ FULL STORY
- Yeardley Smith in 'Mindy Project' guest role
- 'Destiny': $325M in sales in five days
- Bill Hader to host 'SNL' on Oct. 11
- 'New Girl' returns sexier, but loses viewers
- National Book Awards nonfiction longlist
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'DWTS': First eliminated dancer is...
- 'Project Runway All Stars' designers are...
- 'Arrow': Nick Tarabay as Captain Boomerang
- Skyler Samuels joins 'AHS: Freak Show' cast