It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia is about to become one of the longest-running live action comedies in TV history: FX Productions just reached a three-year deal with Sunny creators Charlie Day, Glenn Howerton, and Rob McElhenney and their company, RCG Productions, that includes orders for seasons 11 and 12 of the show.
Tag: Glenn Howerton (1-3 of 3)
Family Guy has recruited two familiar TV voices for an upcoming episode, and those voices belong to Maya Rudolph and Glenn Howerton. Rudolph, a veteran of SNL and Up All Night, will assume the role of an avid runner who catches Brian’s eye. To win her over, he pretends to be a fellow jogger. “After Brian experiences the ‘runner’s high’, he becomes a distance running douche, and even signs himself up to run a marathon,” Family Guy executive producer Steve Callaghan tells EW. READ FULL STORY
Glenn Howerton is going to prove quite the match for Mindy Kaling’s Dr. L on The Mindy Project.
To see what we mean, check out the below exclusive sneak peek at his debut. In the video, Howerton opens up about playing Cliff Gilbert, an attorney and new potential love interest. (Question: Is there anyone Mindy doesn’t have chemistry with?!)
READ FULL STORY
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks