Even in a television world full of DVRs, streaming services, and YouTube, commercials are still going strong. It’s a fact that all Super Bowl fans are well aware of, along with some of the other live-Tweeters left out there. And, as has always been the case with commercials, some are better than others. There are the ones that make you laugh every time they come on, the ones that somehow make you cry in less than two minutes, and the ones you wish you could un-see. We’ve got a little taste of all of the above when we round up the best and worst commercials of 2013.
Tag: Google Chrome (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
- Alice Cooper: Welcome to his nightmare (at Tribeca)
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch how it starts
- 'American Idol' recap: Alabama shaky
- 'Workaholics' guy visits Pawnee
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Go It Alone'
- 'Reign' recap: 'No Exit'
- 'Parenthood' react: 'The Pontiac'
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch the gripping first three minutes before Tribeca -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: We're All In This Alone