Tag: Grey's Anatomy (118-130 of 269)
Question: As of today, I have officially seen every single episode of Grey’s Anatomy, and now I don’t know what to do with myself! Grey’s scoop, please! —Bea
Ausiello: Even though nearly two months will have passed since the shooting rampage, Derek will still be in pretty bad shape when the season starts. And I’m not talking physically.
Question: What can you tell us about the Grey’s Anatomy premiere? —Claudia
Ausiello: A major character will be sent directly to jail by the end of the episode. Hint: This person has already been name-checked in this week’s AA.
Question: Do you know if NCIS will deal more with what happened to Ziva in Somalia? —Carlee
Ausiello: Funny you should ask. Exec producer Shane Brennan just told me the following: “In November sweeps, we dip again into a story that perhaps everyone thought was played out. It involves Ziva.” READ FULL STORY
“With You I’m Born Again.”
What does it mean? Grab your decoder ring and make a mad dash for the comments! (BTW, the new season kicks off Sept. 23.)
I’m Super-Ecstatic About:
* The nods for Friday Night Lights‘ long-overdue leads, Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton.
* Parks and Recreation‘s Amy Poehler being up for lead actress.
* Glee standout Chris Colfer sneaking into the supporting-actor race. Ditto his awesome TV dad, Mike O’Malley (for guest actor).
* Elizabeth Mitchell snagging a guest-actress nod for Lost. Ditto Matthew Fox (for lead actor).
* All the Modern Family love.
* Jim Parsons’ second consecutive nod for The Big Bang Theory.
* The Good Wife‘s rockin’ female trio (Julianna Margulies, Archie Panjabi, and Christine Baranski) all making the cut.
* Burn Notice breaking through via a nod for Sharon Gless.
I’m Rolling My Eyes About: READ FULL STORY
Jesse Williams (Jackson) and Sarah Drew (April) to full-time series regulars next season has elicited mixed reactions from viewers. Yay for Jackson—but not so much for his Mercy West cohort, who hasn’t exactly endeared herself to viewers. The fact that she nearly got Derek killed in last month’s harrowing hostage-themed finale certainly didn’t help. Among April’s biggest critics: Drew herself! In the following Q&A, the beloved Everwood alum weighs in on her polarizing alter ego, discusses the possibility of an April/Derek/Mer triangle, and reflects on her roller-coaster year. READ FULL STORYNews that Grey’s Anatomy has promoted
'Grey's' doc Chandra Wilson reflects on harrowing finale and her most feared plot (hint: R.I.P. Bailey)
Question: Any chance Shonda Rhimes will do an about-face and give Derek and Meredith a real wedding on Grey’s Anatomy? She backed down on her “no babies” stance, so I’m hoping maybe she changed her mind about the wedding thing too. A girl can dream. —Rebecca
Ausiello: I did some snooping, and it appears the province of Shondaland still legally recognizes Post-It Note weddings. “I deeply appreciate the fans and how much they care about Meredith and Derek, but as a woman and a human being and the mother of a girl, I just feel like this idea that somebody in a big white dress is the be-all and end-all of human existence is a terrible message to send out,” maintains Rhimes. “I felt like Meredith and Derek’s choice to be together becomes a marriage of equals as opposed to some faux fairy tale. And while I love a good wedding, I felt like for Meredith, it was so counter to who she is as a human being. And I love the fact that Derek doesn’t need her to do it. I get why the fans want it; I’d probably want it too if I was just watching. But I literally feel sick every time I think about Meredith in a big white poufy dress.” READ FULL STORY
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?