Tag: Grey's Anatomy (118-130 of 273)
Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Just want to say hi? You can send any/all of the above to email@example.com
Question: I think you’re awesome. You know what would make you even more awesome? Some Glee scoop. ASAP, or I’ll die. It will be on your conscience. — Pablo
Ausiello: Curiously, I think I’m awesome too. But I’m also cripplingly insecure—hey, don’t laugh; I am!—so I appreciate the positive reinforcement. Now for that awesomeness-increasing scoop: The show’s season 2 stud-muffin, Chord Overstreet, tells us that McKinley High may be about to go the way of All About Eve. “I join the glee club and also the football team,” he reveals. “I start off as Finn’s friend, [but] by the end, I slowly become more of his competition [and] give him a run for his money. He doesn’t like that I do both of the things he does, and I do them pretty well, if I do say so myself.” What about Rachel? Will he be a rival for her attention as well? “There are lots of single characters on the show, so who knows?” he nonanswers. My guess? He’ll turn out to be the love interest for Kurt that we’ve all heard about. Who agrees with me? Hit the comments!
Question: Is Jan ever going to come back to The Office? —Jordan
Ausiello: Yes! Melora Hardin will reprise her role as Michael’s former boss/lover in this season’s fourth episode, written and directed by showrunner/costar Paul Lieberstein. “Michael comes in with what he thinks is a pimple, but is revealed to be a cold sore,” explains Lieberstein. “He learns that a cold sore is a form of herpes, and so he gets the idea that he has to contact all the women he’s ever been with to tell them.” READ FULL STORY
Memo to Jesse Williams: Get ready for your close-up…of your chest.
Grey’s Anatomy‘s exec producer Shonda Rhimes tells me that Seattle Grace’s newest Doc McHottie will be exposing more than just his hypnotic baby blues this season. READ FULL STORY
Question: As of today, I have officially seen every single episode of Grey’s Anatomy, and now I don’t know what to do with myself! Grey’s scoop, please! —Bea
Ausiello: Even though nearly two months will have passed since the shooting rampage, Derek will still be in pretty bad shape when the season starts. And I’m not talking physically.
Question: What can you tell us about the Grey’s Anatomy premiere? —Claudia
Ausiello: A major character will be sent directly to jail by the end of the episode. Hint: This person has already been name-checked in this week’s AA.
Question: Do you know if NCIS will deal more with what happened to Ziva in Somalia? —Carlee
Ausiello: Funny you should ask. Exec producer Shane Brennan just told me the following: “In November sweeps, we dip again into a story that perhaps everyone thought was played out. It involves Ziva.” READ FULL STORY
“With You I’m Born Again.”
What does it mean? Grab your decoder ring and make a mad dash for the comments! (BTW, the new season kicks off Sept. 23.)
I’m Super-Ecstatic About:
* The nods for Friday Night Lights‘ long-overdue leads, Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton.
* Parks and Recreation‘s Amy Poehler being up for lead actress.
* Glee standout Chris Colfer sneaking into the supporting-actor race. Ditto his awesome TV dad, Mike O’Malley (for guest actor).
* Elizabeth Mitchell snagging a guest-actress nod for Lost. Ditto Matthew Fox (for lead actor).
* All the Modern Family love.
* Jim Parsons’ second consecutive nod for The Big Bang Theory.
* The Good Wife‘s rockin’ female trio (Julianna Margulies, Archie Panjabi, and Christine Baranski) all making the cut.
* Burn Notice breaking through via a nod for Sharon Gless.
I’m Rolling My Eyes About: READ FULL STORY
Jesse Williams (Jackson) and Sarah Drew (April) to full-time series regulars next season has elicited mixed reactions from viewers. Yay for Jackson—but not so much for his Mercy West cohort, who hasn’t exactly endeared herself to viewers. The fact that she nearly got Derek killed in last month’s harrowing hostage-themed finale certainly didn’t help. Among April’s biggest critics: Drew herself! In the following Q&A, the beloved Everwood alum weighs in on her polarizing alter ego, discusses the possibility of an April/Derek/Mer triangle, and reflects on her roller-coaster year. READ FULL STORYNews that Grey’s Anatomy has promoted
'Grey's' doc Chandra Wilson reflects on harrowing finale and her most feared plot (hint: R.I.P. Bailey)
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee
- Robin Thicke testifies: Vicodin, alcohol issues
- 'WKRP in Cincinnati' DVD restores music
- Luke Perry joins 'CSI: Cyber' cast
- 'SNL' adds N.Y. comic Pete Davidson to cast
- 'SNL': Mike O'Brien returns as writer only
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident