Even in a television world full of DVRs, streaming services, and YouTube, commercials are still going strong. It’s a fact that all Super Bowl fans are well aware of, along with some of the other live-Tweeters left out there. And, as has always been the case with commercials, some are better than others. There are the ones that make you laugh every time they come on, the ones that somehow make you cry in less than two minutes, and the ones you wish you could un-see. We’ve got a little taste of all of the above when we round up the best and worst commercials of 2013.
Tag: Guinness (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: 'Bleeding Through'
- 'Good Wife' recap: 'All Tapped Out'
- 'Game of Thrones': Aidan Gillen says...
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Dick Van Dyke Show' finale: 'we were doing a classic'
- 'The Cripple of Inishmaan': EW stage review
- 'Salem' series premiere: Our take...and yours?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: Slaves to Love
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: The Heart of the Matter
- 'Game of Thrones' Aidan Gillen on the return of Littlefinger
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- TV Jukebox: 'Game of Thrones,' 'Scandal,' 'Mad Men,' and more of the week's best music-on-TV moments