The Atlanta Falcons will be this year’s students at HBO’s school of Hard Knocks. Fans will be invited inside the huddle and pre-season training camp of the Falcons, who were only 4-12 last season but are only two years removed from the NFC Championship game. The five-episode run, the ninth season for the popular HBO series, begins Aug. 5. Last year’s show, which chronicled the Cincinnati Bengals, averaged 3.6 million viewers per episode. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Hard Knocks (1-1 of 1)
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk