The Atlanta Falcons will be this year’s students at HBO’s school of Hard Knocks. Fans will be invited inside the huddle and pre-season training camp of the Falcons, who were only 4-12 last season but are only two years removed from the NFC Championship game. The five-episode run, the ninth season for the popular HBO series, begins Aug. 5. Last year’s show, which chronicled the Cincinnati Bengals, averaged 3.6 million viewers per episode. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Hard Knocks (1-1 of 1)
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to debut at Berlin fest
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Amy Adams do?
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks