The Atlanta Falcons will be this year’s students at HBO’s school of Hard Knocks. Fans will be invited inside the huddle and pre-season training camp of the Falcons, who were only 4-12 last season but are only two years removed from the NFC Championship game. The five-episode run, the ninth season for the popular HBO series, begins Aug. 5. Last year’s show, which chronicled the Cincinnati Bengals, averaged 3.6 million viewers per episode. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Hard Knocks (1-1 of 1)
- 'Glee' plans New Directions for Rachel
- Mark Gatiss back for more 'Game of Thrones'
- 'Star Wars': Dark Horse comics collection
- 'Sons of Guns' axed; star faces rape charge
- 'Simpsons' marathon: 11 gems this week
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- 'Once Upon a Time' gig for 'True Blood' fave
- Chris Soules is the new 'Bachelor'