Syfy’s new remote-location terror series Helix ended last episode on an explosive cliffhanger, with communication to the outside world cut off. Also cut off: Infected doctor Julia, trapped down in the isolation area and unable to tell anyone that the much-vaunted test doesn’t actually work. In this exclusive clip from this week’s episode “Single Strand,” Julia finds herself in trouble down below…and is rescued by a mysterious savior. Watch below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Helix (1-2 of 2)
Comic-Con: Syfy's new series 'Helix' finalizes cast, teases Season 1 plan, discusses the sci-fi legacy of 'black goo'
The Project: Helix (a new Syfy series from Battlestar Galactica’s Ronald Moore)
The Panel: Mark Stern (Syfy’s President of Original Content), Executive Producer Steven Madea (Lost), Cameron Porsandeh (writer), Ronald D. Moore (Battlestar Galactica), moderated by EW’s own Geoff Boucher
Footage screened: The audience was treated to a very brief teaser for the series, which will begin production next week in Montreal. A sterile white laboratory is stained by some sort of black goo. As the camera pans up to show a “sterilization” room, you begin to hear an automated voice repeating “complete. complete. complete.” Only the sliding door to the sterilization room isn’t able to close, because a dead scientist’s leg is blocking it. Inside the room, we see another scientist in a hazmat suit dying on the floor, and coughing up the black goo that we saw at the beginning. In the air duct off to the side, there may be something lurking. And…cut to black!
READ FULL STORY
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list