Elvis Presley! So that’s what Hoarding: Buried Alive has been missing. The TLC show returns July 8 with its season four premiere. In it, viewers are introduced to 51-year-old Cary, who is both a compulsive hoarder and an Elvis impersonator. Every inch of his apartment has been taken over by Elvis memorabilia and (excuse me for editorializing) the other disgusting things typically found in a hoarder’s home. In this exclusive clip, Cary tries to deal with his compulsive behavior. “Sometimes I feel like throwing him out, but I can’t do that,” he says. “I love him too much, Elvis. He’s the one that helps me through things.”
Tag: Hoarding: Buried Alive (1-2 of 2)
EW has learned exclusively that TLC has picked up My Strange Addiction for a second season. The announcement comes just in time for the first season finale, which will air Wednesday Feb. 16 at 9 p.m. (ET/PT). My Strange Addiction, which features individuals battling obscure addictions, has performed well for the network, averaging 1.8 million viewers. In next week’s season finale, audiences will meet Kimberly, a young woman addicted to laxatives, and Bianca, a woman addicted to eating pottery and cigarette ashes.
Additionally, the network has set a return date for Hoarding: Buried Alive. The series will premiere the second half of season 2 with eight all-new episodes beginning March 2 at 10 p.m. (ET/PT).
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Survivor' result: Talk about it!
- 'Arrow' react: 'The Man Under the Hood'
- 'Simpsons' First Look: Homer meets Lego Homer!
- 'Vampire Diaries': Paul Wesley nixes shirtless Stefan
- 'Dawson's Creek': Kevin Williamson on how it ended
- 'Friends': The one about making the finale final
- '30 Rock': What made Liz Lemon's sendoff so sweet?
- 'X-Men' trailer: Retro-Sentinels and...the Dude?!
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Fast & Furious 7': Paul Walker's brothers joining production
- 'Game of Thrones': Joffrey wedding crowns new piracy record
- Tina Fey and Robert Carlock on '30 Rock' finale, and why they screened 'iCarly'
- 'Game of Thrones': Jack Gleeson talks royal wedding shocker -- EXCLUSIVE
- Kevin Williamson looks back at the 'Dawson's Creek' series finale: The art of saying goodbye