Elvis Presley! So that’s what Hoarding: Buried Alive has been missing. The TLC show returns July 8 with its season four premiere. In it, viewers are introduced to 51-year-old Cary, who is both a compulsive hoarder and an Elvis impersonator. Every inch of his apartment has been taken over by Elvis memorabilia and (excuse me for editorializing) the other disgusting things typically found in a hoarder’s home. In this exclusive clip, Cary tries to deal with his compulsive behavior. “Sometimes I feel like throwing him out, but I can’t do that,” he says. “I love him too much, Elvis. He’s the one that helps me through things.”
Tag: Hoarding: Buried Alive (1-2 of 2)
EW has learned exclusively that TLC has picked up My Strange Addiction for a second season. The announcement comes just in time for the first season finale, which will air Wednesday Feb. 16 at 9 p.m. (ET/PT). My Strange Addiction, which features individuals battling obscure addictions, has performed well for the network, averaging 1.8 million viewers. In next week’s season finale, audiences will meet Kimberly, a young woman addicted to laxatives, and Bianca, a woman addicted to eating pottery and cigarette ashes.
Additionally, the network has set a return date for Hoarding: Buried Alive. The series will premiere the second half of season 2 with eight all-new episodes beginning March 2 at 10 p.m. (ET/PT).
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk