Showtime will kick off the new year on a funny note.
Tag: House of Lies (1-3 of 3)
Matt Damon is reuniting with his Ocean’s Eleven co-star Don Cheadle for an upcoming episode of House of Lies.
Showtime president David Nevins made the announcement Saturday at the TCA’s semi-annual press tour in Beverly Hills. The Bourne actor will play a version of himself on the show, one who seeks the expertise of Galweather & Stern in order to set up a charity that will exceed the philanthropic efforts of his Hollywood frenemy, George Clooney.
Cheadle won the Golden Globe for Best Actor in a TV Comedy last night, just as season 2 of House of Lies premiered.
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- 'My Little Pony' movie set for 2017
- Taylor Swift previews 'Welcome to New York'
- Sleater-Kinney reunites for 2015 album, tour
- Jay Leno receives Mark Twain Prize
- 'Idol' alum Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- 'Buffy' actor Nicholas Brendon arrested
- 'Batman v Superman': TV report fuels rumors
- Emma Stone in 'Cabaret': First Look photo
- J.K. Rowling to build 'Hagrid Hut' in Scotland