Showtime will kick off the new year on a funny note.
Tag: House of Lies (1-3 of 3)
Matt Damon is reuniting with his Ocean’s Eleven co-star Don Cheadle for an upcoming episode of House of Lies.
Showtime president David Nevins made the announcement Saturday at the TCA’s semi-annual press tour in Beverly Hills. The Bourne actor will play a version of himself on the show, one who seeks the expertise of Galweather & Stern in order to set up a charity that will exceed the philanthropic efforts of his Hollywood frenemy, George Clooney.
Cheadle won the Golden Globe for Best Actor in a TV Comedy last night, just as season 2 of House of Lies premiered.
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Queen Latifah's talk show canceled
- 'Lemony Snicket' writer apologizes for joke
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Bill Cosby: Two more women step forward
- Bill Cosby performs at benefit in Bahamas
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- 'Glee' moves to Fridays for final season
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'