Showtime will kick off the new year on a funny note.
Tag: House of Lies (1-3 of 3)
Matt Damon is reuniting with his Ocean’s Eleven co-star Don Cheadle for an upcoming episode of House of Lies.
Showtime president David Nevins made the announcement Saturday at the TCA’s semi-annual press tour in Beverly Hills. The Bourne actor will play a version of himself on the show, one who seeks the expertise of Galweather & Stern in order to set up a charity that will exceed the philanthropic efforts of his Hollywood frenemy, George Clooney.
Cheadle won the Golden Globe for Best Actor in a TV Comedy last night, just as season 2 of House of Lies premiered.
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams arrested
- Kyra Sedgwick in HBO comedy about ex-nun
- Metallica residency on 'Late Late Show'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- Kurt Sutter back at 'SOA,' minus appendix
- 'Avengers,' 'Black Panther': Marvel 'Phase 3'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' peek on 'SHIELD'
- 'Agent Carter' gets its first teaser