The Vampire Diaries is back tonight to begin a new chapter, with an Elena who’s turned off her emotions to survive the pain of Jeremy’s death. How will it affect her relationship with Damon? “I think the loyalty part definitely went out the window,” Ian Somerhalder says. “I think the sire bond was more emotionally based, and now she doesn’t care about anything. He’s kinda screwed. She’s not havin’ it. And she doesn’t want the cure. She’s thinking You know what, I’m just so tired of being so vulnerable. This way, she walks out of the house, and she’s not worried about getting killed every five minutes. She’s now an empowered badass chick. So having said that, I think that Damon’s gonna have to abdicate that throne of being Sire Man.” READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Ian Somerhalder (1-1 of 1)
Mar 14 2013 02:38 PM ET
- 'Fast & Furious' vs. 'Hangover' for No. 1
- 'Simpsons': Visit Springfield (in Orlando)
- CBS: Full trailers for new fall shows
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4M federal tax lien
- 'Intervention' canceled by A&E
- Benedict Cumberbatch in 'Trek' shower?!
- 'SNL': Best host of 2012-13? YOU say it's...
- 'X-Men': Evan Peters in as Quiksilver