The CW’s comic book adaptation iZombie has recast the role of Olivia “Liv” Moore’s mom, tapping Molly Hagan to replace the originally cast Nora Dunn, EW has learned exclusively.
Tag: iZombie (1-2 of 2)
Tinkerbell has an, um, savory new role on the CW.
Rose McIver, who played the pixie-dust throwing fairy on ABC’s Once Upon a Time – and will also replace Kiernan Shipka in Lifetime’s Flowers in the Attic sequel — has been cast in the lead role of the CW pilot iZombie. Wait until you read what’s in store for her!
She’ll play Olivia “Liv” Moore, a “med student-turned-zombie who takes a job in the coroner’s office to gain access to the brains she must reluctantly eat to maintain her humanity,” according to The CW’s official description. “But with each brain Live consumes, she inherits the corpse’s memories. With the help of her medical examiner boss and a police detective, she solves homicide cases in order to quiet the disturbing voices in her head.”
The drama is based on characters from the DC Comics’s Vertigo imprint, created by Chris Roberson and Michael Allred, and was developed by Rob Thomas (Veronica Mars), Diane Ruggiero, Danielle Stokdyk, and Dan Etheridge.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?