The BBC announced today that the Cormoran Strike novels, written by J.K. Rowling under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith, will become a BBC One television series.
Tag: J.K. Rowling (1-4 of 4)
Dumbledore and J.K. Rowling are reunited once again! Well, kind of.
The BBC and HBO have announced the cast for the upcoming miniseries adaptation of J.K. Rowling’s novel The Casual Vacancy. Leading the cast is Michael Gambon (Harry Potter) as Howard Mollison, as well as Keeley Hawes (Line of Duty, Ashes To Ashes), Rory Kinnear (Skyfall, Penny Dreadful), Monica Dolan (Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa), Julia McKenzie (Notes on a Scandal), and newcomer Abigail Lawrie.
The story focuses on a local election in Pagford after a sudden death. READ FULL STORY
Muggles on both sides of the pond will be able to watch the upcoming Casual Vacancy miniseries.
HBO has come on board as a co-producer of BBC’s previously announced miniseries adaptation of J.K. Rowling’s novel The Casual Vacancy, EW has confirmed. The three-hour miniseries will be written by Sarah Phelps (EastEnders) and will be directed by Jonny Campbell (In the Flesh). READ FULL STORY
J.K. Rowling’s novel The Casual Vacancy will be turned into a television series on BBC One, the BBC announced today with a release on their website. The novel, which received mixed reviews, centers around a local election in Pagford after a sudden death.
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks