If there’s not enough shaken drinks and espionage-related promiscuity to spice up your life this holiday season, Epix has got you covered with their holiday James Bond marathon.
Tag: James Bond (1-4 of 4)
If there was ever any one cooler than James Bond, it was his creator, Ian Fleming. In a new BBC America mini-series about the mastermind behind 007, Dominic Cooper (Captain America: The Winter Soldier) stars as the gadget-wielding, model-bedding, tuxedo-wearing playboy who was recruited to work in British intelligence against the Nazis during World War II.
In the clip below from Fleming: The Man Who Would Be Bond, Cooper shows Second Officer Monday (Anna Chancellor, The Hour) — though you might know her better as Moneypenny — a few things he’s hiding up his sleeve.
READ FULL STORY
We all know the deal: He was a playboy, a gambler, a spy. No, I’m not talking about the infamous James Bond — I’m talking about the man who created him.
BBC and Sky Atlantic have released the first teaser trailer for the new mini-series Fleming, starring Dominic Cooper as the iconic author. Check it out and see if Ian Fleming can give James Bond a run for his money: READ FULL STORY
There’s not much you can do when that inevitable turkey coma sets in today so instead of fighting those couch potato urges, indulge in some Thanksgiving TV. Fortunately, there are plenty of TV marathons to be thankful for this year. Whether you’re craving something manly, in a nostalgic state of mind, or schadenfreude is the name of the game, there’s something to feast your eyes on. READ FULL STORY
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Xmas release
- North Korea ties found to Sony hack: Reports
- 'Interview': No DVD, VOD plans at Sony
- 'Interview' derailed: Celebs tweet reactions
- Steve Carell's North Korea-set movie off
- Stephen Collins admits to sexual abuse
- 'Parks and Rec' peek at Pawnee 2017
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- Netflix: See what's new for January
- 2015 Preview: See new EW cover
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks