If you haven’t yet heard of James Corden, you will get to know him very soon.
Tag: James Corden (1-5 of 5)
Comedy Bang! Bang!‘s Reggie Watts has gotten a network TV gig: Watts will be the bandleader on James Corden’s The Late Late Show, which will begin shows in March 2015. READ FULL STORY
CBS has announced a motley lineup of comedians (and John Mayer) to guest host The Late Late Show in the interim period between Craig Ferguson’s departure and James Corden’s takeover. READ FULL STORY
English comedian James Corden will begin his reign as The Late Late Show host in March 2015, but sources say a rotating roster of guest hosts will take over the show until then.
Corden, whose on-screen credits include starring in the U.K. comedy series Gavin and Stacey and the upcoming Into the Woods, was announced as host in September after current host Craig Ferguson announced his resignation in April. READ FULL STORY
James Corden is the frontrunner to take over CBS’ The Late Late Show when current host Craig Ferguson steps down later this year, sources confirm to EW. (CBS has declined to comment.) When the news broke Tuesday, the revelation caused some confusion among Americans who haven’t heard of the comedian (example: One tweeter posted, “*Googles James Corden*”). But over in England, Corden is known for his roles in everything from sitcoms to theater—and even has multiple awards to prove it.
- Blythe Danner joins NBC's 'The Slap'
- 'Wet Hot American Summer' for Hamm, Wiig
- 'Harry Potter' arrives on Oyster ebook service
- 'Agent Carter' ratings drop again
- Domino's slams 'Fifty Shades'-style ad leak
- Depp a no-show? Blame feisty chupacabra
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Ghostbusters' reboot set for July 22, 2016
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge