CBS has announced a motley lineup of comedians (and John Mayer) to guest host The Late Late Show in the interim period between Craig Ferguson’s departure and James Corden’s takeover. READ FULL STORY
Tag: James Corden (1-3 of 3)
English comedian James Corden will begin his reign as The Late Late Show host in March 2015, but sources say a rotating roster of guest hosts will take over the show until then.
Corden, whose on-screen credits include starring in the U.K. comedy series Gavin and Stacey and the upcoming Into the Woods, was announced as host in September after current host Craig Ferguson announced his resignation in April. READ FULL STORY
James Corden is the frontrunner to take over CBS’ The Late Late Show when current host Craig Ferguson steps down later this year, sources confirm to EW. (CBS has declined to comment.) When the news broke Tuesday, the revelation caused some confusion among Americans who haven’t heard of the comedian (example: One tweeter posted, “*Googles James Corden*”). But over in England, Corden is known for his roles in everything from sitcoms to theater—and even has multiple awards to prove it.
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' trailer is here
- 'Real World' alum Ryan Knight dies at 29
- Shia LaBeouf: I was raped at L.A. art project
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- 'Mockingjay' aims to keep box office crown
- P.D. James, crime novelist, dies at 94
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15