Now that most of the Fab Five have left Grey Sloan Memorial, it seems the time could be ripe for Meredith to finally move on from the hospital she’s called home for the last 10 seasons of Grey’s Anatomy—despite telling Derek she didn’t want to move to Washington, D.C. in the season finale. However, Ellen Pompeo thinks there’s a very plausible reason why Meredith cannot follow her husband to Capitol Hill.
Tag: Jeff Perry (1-2 of 2)
Between now and June 28, the deadline for Emmy voters to submit nomination ballots, EW.com will feature interviews with some of the actors and actresses whose names we hope to hear when nominations are announced on July 18.
Scandal is not a show for the emotionally faint. ABC’s soapy political melodrama reached dramatic heights in season 2, when creator Shonda Rhimes treated devoted viewers to a two-story arc full of murders, lies, secret identities, and an assassination attempt. But before the mole, Rowan, and Captain Jake Ballard, there was the original sin of Scandal — the election rigging.
Rhimes shrewdly structured the first part of season 2 as a series of flashbacks and present-day moments to reveal the details of Defiance, the town in Ohio that a small committee decided to manipulate to ensure the presidential victory of Fitzgerald Grant III. And in a season full of incredible character reveals and origin stories, Cyrus Beene (Jeff Perry), the master manipulator of the West Wing, stole the show when he stripped down to nothing, literally, and for once, told the truth.
READ FULL STORY
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk