There are sighs and hugs and no plans being made between Adam and Hannah in the latest trailer for the upcoming season of Girls. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jemima Kirke (1-2 of 2)
This Sunday, Girls returns to HBO for its second season—with a bit of a warning. “If you loved what we were doing last season, then we’re speaking right to you,” the show’s co-creator and star Lena Dunham told EW in our Winter TV Preview issue. “If you hated it, then I’m afraid things aren’t going to change.”
You’ll have to wait to see how you feel about the cocaine episode, and the episode where Hannah has a pretty awkward discussion about race. But in the meantime, we’ve been chatting with Dunham and Girls co-creator Jenni Konner about what to expect this season. Below, we’ve excerpted sections of two separate conversations with each show runner. They answer our burning questions about the new episodes.
Judging by the trailer, it looks like Hannah gets together with a lot of guys this season. How has the way she views her love life changed?
Lena Dunham: Hannah is desperate for experiences to write about, done with Adam and confident that she understands the mechanics of sex. (Spoiler alert: she doesn’t.) This leads to embracing unwise hookups and ruining wiser ones.
Jenni Konner: Let’s be honest, her love life is never that hot, but it will be very busy.
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks