Jimmy Kimmel lived out his fantasy on Wednesday after staging a mini-Friends reunion on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
Tag: Jennifer Aniston (1-4 of 4)
Bachelor Pad is over, but host Chris Harrison won’t have a moment to rest. After 16 seasons of The Bachelor over the past 10 years, Harrison is looking to season 17. Harrison admits there are a few frontrunners from Emily Maynard’s season of The Bachelorette (which ended July 22), but he also throws out a few higher-wattage names, has some harsh words for Olympic Bachelor wannabe Ryan Lochte, and — oh yes — even addresses the possibility of Robert Pattinson as the next Bachelor. Also, what does Harrison consider the “kiss of death” for a reality show? Read on to find out! READ FULL STORY
Some notable onscreen names are being recognized for their behind-the-camera achievements with this year’s Directors Guild Award nominations. READ FULL STORY
When Jennifer Aniston made the transition from the small screen to the big screen, there was always the looming dilemma of whether she’d ever be able to escape her iconic (hair cut and all) Friends character Rachel Green. And while her role as a dentist who sexually harasses her employee (Charlie Day) in this weekend’s hilarious, raunchy comedy Horrible Bosses most certainly proves she can (Rachel may have hit on her assistant Tag, but never like this), there’s still no way of ever totally escaping Rachel. But Aniston is okay with that.
The actress, who appears on the next installment of Inside the Actor’s Studio airing Monday, July 11 on Bravo at 8 p.m., explained to host James Lipton why she’ll never let Rachel or Friends go. READ FULL STORY
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement
- CeeLo Green deletes tweets on defining rape
- Tyne Daly to guest on 'Modern Family'
- Rosie Perez + 4 join Larry David B'way play
- 'Love Prison': Watch episode 1 here
- Haruki Murakami's 'Strange Library' in English
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'