Tag: Jimmy Smits (1-4 of 4)
Spoiler alert! If you haven’t watched Sons of Anarchy‘s season 6 finale, stop now. (Read our full recap.) Jimmy Smits spoke to EW about Nero’s decisions — and his badass, business casual cardigans.
For more insight into the finale, check out our burning questions with Kurt Sutter, Maggie Siff, and Katey Sagal, as well as our other postmortem interviews with Siff, Theo Rossi, and Rockmond Dunbar.
READ FULL STORY
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story