Yesterday, we got a look at the trailer for E!’s first ever scripted drama, The Royals, and the life of Queen Helena (Elizabeth Hurley), who has her hands full trying to keep her royal children’s names—and sometimes, their body parts—out of the tabloids. But behind every powerful woman is the powerful woman who raised her, and for Helena, that’s the Grand Duchess of Oxford, played by Dynasty star Joan Collins.
Tag: Joan Collins (1-2 of 2)
From one Dynasty to another: Joan Collins is joining E!’s first scripted series, The Royals.
The upcoming hour-long drama follows a fictional British royal family through life in 21st-century London. Collins will appear as the Duchess of Oxford and mother to Elizabeth Hurley’s Queen Helena. According to People, the Duchess of Oxford is described as “the only woman in the world more formidable and imposing” than her daughter, the Grand Duchess will enter the show with “an entourage and an agenda.”
The Royals is set to premiere in 2015.
- J.K Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- Lauren Graham set for new 'Odd Couple'
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Project Runway: Threads': A mini-me spin-off
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Josh Radnor in 'Disgraced': EW stage review
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover