Hell on Wheels returns Aug. 2, and the AMC Western—which parlayed Saturday night success into an expanded 13-episode fourth season—will have more than one new face. One that might surprise fans is that of Cullen’s young Mormon bride, Naomi. Originally played by Siobhan Williams, the character was introduced early last season when the railroad carved its way through her family’s Nebraska homestead. Cullen (Anson Mount) had sex with her once in the barn, but then had to hang her brother after her trigger-happy father blamed his son for killing of a member of the railroad police. In the season 3 finale, a kidnapped Cullen avoided being hanged by the Mormons (and masquerading Swede) at Fort Smith and married Naomi, who he’d learned was carrying his child. Canadian actress/singer MacKenzie Porter steps into the role for season 4. Here, showrunner John Wirth explains the switch and teases what’s to come. READ FULL STORY
Tag: John Wirth (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in TV
- Anthony Hopkins joins HBO's 'Westworld'
- Lucy Lawless to visit 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Edgar Wright refocuses on 'Baby Driver'
- 'Ken Jeong Made Me Do It': MTV pilot
- Carrie Preston returning to 'Good Wife'
- Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes $$ list
- J.K. Rowling plans more Cormoran Strike
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online