Just in time for Father’s Day, Showtime has released the official trailer for the second season of the drama Ray Donovan, starring Liev Schreiber and Jon Voight in a pretty complicated father-son relationship. Schreiber plays the title role, a professional fixer catering to the elite of Los Angeles with the ability to make any problem go away. After an epic showdown that killed a Boston mobster and fugitive at the end of season 1, the action continues after the murder as a member of the FBI (Hank Azaria) gets involved and starts asking questions. Watch the trailer below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jon Voight (1-1 of 1)
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to debut at Berlin fest
- Kevin Hart to host 'SNL' in January
- 'SNL' host poll: How'd Amy Adams do?
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks