Just in time for Father’s Day, Showtime has released the official trailer for the second season of the drama Ray Donovan, starring Liev Schreiber and Jon Voight in a pretty complicated father-son relationship. Schreiber plays the title role, a professional fixer catering to the elite of Los Angeles with the ability to make any problem go away. After an epic showdown that killed a Boston mobster and fugitive at the end of season 1, the action continues after the murder as a member of the FBI (Hank Azaria) gets involved and starts asking questions. Watch the trailer below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jon Voight (1-1 of 1)
- Oscar de la Renta, designer, dies at 82
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Fraggle Rock' actor Gerard Parkes dies at 90
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes
- Bethenny Frankel back on 'Real Housewives'
- 'Simpsons World' app to launch Oct. 21
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts Max Brown as...?
- 'Arrow' casts Vinnie Jones as villain Brick