Just in time for Father’s Day, Showtime has released the official trailer for the second season of the drama Ray Donovan, starring Liev Schreiber and Jon Voight in a pretty complicated father-son relationship. Schreiber plays the title role, a professional fixer catering to the elite of Los Angeles with the ability to make any problem go away. After an epic showdown that killed a Boston mobster and fugitive at the end of season 1, the action continues after the murder as a member of the FBI (Hank Azaria) gets involved and starts asking questions. Watch the trailer below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jon Voight (1-1 of 1)
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)