Just in time for Father’s Day, Showtime has released the official trailer for the second season of the drama Ray Donovan, starring Liev Schreiber and Jon Voight in a pretty complicated father-son relationship. Schreiber plays the title role, a professional fixer catering to the elite of Los Angeles with the ability to make any problem go away. After an epic showdown that killed a Boston mobster and fugitive at the end of season 1, the action continues after the murder as a member of the FBI (Hank Azaria) gets involved and starts asking questions. Watch the trailer below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jon Voight (1-1 of 1)
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- Kevin Smith to cameo in his own biopic
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend