Just in time for Father’s Day, Showtime has released the official trailer for the second season of the drama Ray Donovan, starring Liev Schreiber and Jon Voight in a pretty complicated father-son relationship. Schreiber plays the title role, a professional fixer catering to the elite of Los Angeles with the ability to make any problem go away. After an epic showdown that killed a Boston mobster and fugitive at the end of season 1, the action continues after the murder as a member of the FBI (Hank Azaria) gets involved and starts asking questions. Watch the trailer below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Jon Voight (1-1 of 1)
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover