Josh Holloway was Lost for many years, and now he’s found his way back to your TV set. He stars in the CBS drama Intelligence (tonight, 9 p.m.) as Gabriel Vaughn, a former Delta Force who gets a computer chip in his brain courtesy of U.S. Cyber Command, which turns him into an intel-stuffed super agent. You can read our interrogation of Holloway in the Midseason TV preview issue of EW, but in the meantime, check out this bonus Q&A with him. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Josh Holloway (1-5 of 5)
CBS has just released a new promo for their upcoming action thriller show Intelligence, starring Lost’s Josh Holloway, Meghan Ory (Once Upon A Time), and Marg Helgenberger (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation).
The action packed promo introduces Gabriel (Holloway), a high-tech intelligence operative, and his ability to access the global information grid directly from his mind thanks to an implanted super-computer microchip in his brain. The implant also means Gabriel can hack into any data center and access key intel in the fight to protect the United States from its enemies.
With enemies of the U.S. after his newfound ability, Gabriel must work with Secret Service agent, and his newly appointed personal body guard, Riley Neal (Ory) to stay safe and out of enemy hands. As the promo shows though, Gabriel’s spontaneous and reckless behavior means Agent Neal has definitely got her work cut out for her.
From the island to U.S. intelligence — Lost alum Josh Holloway has scored the lead role in CBS’ drama pilot Intelligence, EW has confirmed.
Based on unpublished book Dissident by John Dixon, the show is about a U.S. intelligence unit whose top agent, Gabriel Black (Holloway), has some very special abilities — a microchip that has been implanted into his head allows him to access the entire electromagnetic spectrum. The pilot script comes from Michael Seitzman (North Country) and will be directed by David Semel (No Ordinary Family).
Since wrapping up Lost in 2010, Holloway’s projects have included a guest appearance on Community and a role in Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol. Holloway was among the nine actors EW’s Lynette Rice listed as the most-wanted starts for new fall TV. Read the full list here.
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Survivor' recap: The Spy Who Shacked Me
- 'Arrow' react: 'Seeing Red'
- 'Arrow' boss talks 'Seeing Red' shocker
- 'Jurassic World' First Look: 3 new photos
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad' as narrator
- 'Nashville' recap: Live From the Ryman
- 'Orange Is the New Black': Watch how season 2 starts
- Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty': Purr-plexed?
- Colbert shows Letterman his real personality on 'Late Show' 656
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'There isn't a single episode of television I've written that I don't wish I could get back and do again' 500
- Slaves to Love 465
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes 381
- Kenya Get Your Scepter 479
Top 5 Most Read
- 'How I Met Your Mother' spin-off casts Meg Ryan
- 'Jurassic World': See the first images from the set of next summer's dinosaur flick -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Arrow' post mortem: Boss opens up about the shocking [spoiler]!
- Aaron Sorkin apologizes for 'The Newsroom': 'I feel like I'm just now starting to learn how to write it' -- LISTEN
- A serious attempt to explain Avril Lavigne's 'Hello Kitty' music video