The CW’s comic book adaptation iZombie has recast the role of Olivia “Liv” Moore’s mom, tapping Molly Hagan to replace the originally cast Nora Dunn, EW has learned exclusively.
Tag: Judy Reyes (1-2 of 2)
Muy caliente, indeed.
After a bit of a bumpy start, Lifetime’s soapy drama Devious Maids is proving to be a certifiable hit. The summer series, which stars Ana Ortiz, Dania Ramirez, Roselyn Sanchez, Edy Ganem, and Judy Reyes, was eyeballed by 2.9 million viewers last night — a 4 percent increase from last week’s episode and a 45 percent increase from the series premiere back in June, which had 2 million viewers. Obviously, the show does well in the female market: Maids grabbed 1.1 million women in the 18-49 bracket and 1.0 million women in the 25-54 bracket. Though other Lifetime series like Drop Dead Diva and The Client List sported 2.8 million viewers for their premieres, Devious Maids’ steady increase is only a good sign.
The Marc Cherry- and Eva Longoria-produced project was originally developed under ABC, which passed on the pilot before Lifetime picked it up last summer.
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover