The CW’s comic book adaptation iZombie has recast the role of Olivia “Liv” Moore’s mom, tapping Molly Hagan to replace the originally cast Nora Dunn, EW has learned exclusively.
Tag: Judy Reyes (1-2 of 2)
Muy caliente, indeed.
After a bit of a bumpy start, Lifetime’s soapy drama Devious Maids is proving to be a certifiable hit. The summer series, which stars Ana Ortiz, Dania Ramirez, Roselyn Sanchez, Edy Ganem, and Judy Reyes, was eyeballed by 2.9 million viewers last night — a 4 percent increase from last week’s episode and a 45 percent increase from the series premiere back in June, which had 2 million viewers. Obviously, the show does well in the female market: Maids grabbed 1.1 million women in the 18-49 bracket and 1.0 million women in the 25-54 bracket. Though other Lifetime series like Drop Dead Diva and The Client List sported 2.8 million viewers for their premieres, Devious Maids’ steady increase is only a good sign.
The Marc Cherry- and Eva Longoria-produced project was originally developed under ABC, which passed on the pilot before Lifetime picked it up last summer.
- Justin Lin's in as 'Star Trek 3' director
- Joe Cocker, veteran rock singer, dies at 70
- Joe Cocker dies: Celeb tributes on Twitter
- Theater group seeks to show 'The Interview'
- 'Jessica Jones': Mike Colter in as Luke Cage
- George R.R. Martin: I'll show 'The Interview'
- Bill Cosby accused of another assault in '70s
- JibJab tweaks 2014 in new year-in-review clip
- Michael C. Hall sings 'Hedwig' tune in NYC
- 'Mythbusters' on new format, cast changes
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks