The CW’s comic book adaptation iZombie has recast the role of Olivia “Liv” Moore’s mom, tapping Molly Hagan to replace the originally cast Nora Dunn, EW has learned exclusively.
Tag: Judy Reyes (1-2 of 2)
Muy caliente, indeed.
After a bit of a bumpy start, Lifetime’s soapy drama Devious Maids is proving to be a certifiable hit. The summer series, which stars Ana Ortiz, Dania Ramirez, Roselyn Sanchez, Edy Ganem, and Judy Reyes, was eyeballed by 2.9 million viewers last night — a 4 percent increase from last week’s episode and a 45 percent increase from the series premiere back in June, which had 2 million viewers. Obviously, the show does well in the female market: Maids grabbed 1.1 million women in the 18-49 bracket and 1.0 million women in the 25-54 bracket. Though other Lifetime series like Drop Dead Diva and The Client List sported 2.8 million viewers for their premieres, Devious Maids’ steady increase is only a good sign.
The Marc Cherry- and Eva Longoria-produced project was originally developed under ABC, which passed on the pilot before Lifetime picked it up last summer.
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat