The CW’s comic book adaptation iZombie has recast the role of Olivia “Liv” Moore’s mom, tapping Molly Hagan to replace the originally cast Nora Dunn, EW has learned exclusively.
Tag: Judy Reyes (1-2 of 2)
Muy caliente, indeed.
After a bit of a bumpy start, Lifetime’s soapy drama Devious Maids is proving to be a certifiable hit. The summer series, which stars Ana Ortiz, Dania Ramirez, Roselyn Sanchez, Edy Ganem, and Judy Reyes, was eyeballed by 2.9 million viewers last night — a 4 percent increase from last week’s episode and a 45 percent increase from the series premiere back in June, which had 2 million viewers. Obviously, the show does well in the female market: Maids grabbed 1.1 million women in the 18-49 bracket and 1.0 million women in the 25-54 bracket. Though other Lifetime series like Drop Dead Diva and The Client List sported 2.8 million viewers for their premieres, Devious Maids’ steady increase is only a good sign.
The Marc Cherry- and Eva Longoria-produced project was originally developed under ABC, which passed on the pilot before Lifetime picked it up last summer.
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'