The CW’s comic book adaptation iZombie has recast the role of Olivia “Liv” Moore’s mom, tapping Molly Hagan to replace the originally cast Nora Dunn, EW has learned exclusively.
Tag: Judy Reyes (1-2 of 2)
Muy caliente, indeed.
After a bit of a bumpy start, Lifetime’s soapy drama Devious Maids is proving to be a certifiable hit. The summer series, which stars Ana Ortiz, Dania Ramirez, Roselyn Sanchez, Edy Ganem, and Judy Reyes, was eyeballed by 2.9 million viewers last night — a 4 percent increase from last week’s episode and a 45 percent increase from the series premiere back in June, which had 2 million viewers. Obviously, the show does well in the female market: Maids grabbed 1.1 million women in the 18-49 bracket and 1.0 million women in the 25-54 bracket. Though other Lifetime series like Drop Dead Diva and The Client List sported 2.8 million viewers for their premieres, Devious Maids’ steady increase is only a good sign.
The Marc Cherry- and Eva Longoria-produced project was originally developed under ABC, which passed on the pilot before Lifetime picked it up last summer.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?