Kate Gosselin isn’t going anywhere: TLC has ordered additional hours of Kate Plus 8.
Tag: Kate Plus Eight (1-2 of 2)
It’s been nearly three years since TLC cameras followed Kate Gosselin and her family for the final season of Kate Plus Eight. But now that her youngest kids — the sextuplets who helped Gosselin and her ex-husband, Jon, score a reality series in the first place — are turning 10, the network is revisiting the clan for a new special.
In a trailer for the two-part Kate Plus Eight: Sextuplets Turn 10, the kids — the three boys and three girls who are celebrating their tenth birthday and their older twin sisters — have definitely grown up since the last time we saw them. But it looks like some things never change — namely, Kate’s assertive, my-way-or-the-highway nature.
When daughter Mady speaks out of turn, Kate banishes her from the living room. The girl is given a chance for “last redemption,” but is also mocked by Kate for moping on her way back to the couch. Eek. If you’re going to put your parenting on display, could you possibly try appearing less cold toward your children? READ FULL STORY
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Blink-182: Tom DeLonge's 'been exposed'
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- 'Frozen' pair to write an NPH Oscars number
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- 'Rush Hour,' 2 more pilots ordered by CBS
- Chevy Chase, Beverly D'Angelo in ABC pilot
- Monica Potter comedy gets NBC pilot order
- Chris Weitz in as 'Star Wars' film writer: Report
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd