Kellan Lutz is jumping from Forks to Quahog: The Twilight star and future Tarzan will become romantically entangled with the Griffin family on an upcoming episode of Family Guy, EW has learned. According to Family Guy executive producer Mark Hentemann, Lutz voices a stud on the high-school football team who is the subject of Meg’s “Burt Bacharach-backed sexual fantasies.” The hunky jock does agree to go on a date with Meg, “but he’s interested in another member of the Griffin family — and it’s not one of the women,” hints Hentemann. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kellan Lutz (1-1 of 1)
- 'The Voice' season 7 winner is...
- Stephen Collins admits to sexual abuse
- Madonna on leaks: Thanks for not listening
- Robin Williams' son: 'I miss him all the time'
- 'The Interview' New York premiere canceled
- 'Parks and Rec' peek at Pawnee 2017
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- Pottermore Xmas, Day 6: Count Snape-ula?
- 'Walking Dead' spinoff to be set in L.A.
- Netflix: See what's new for January
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks