Kellan Lutz is jumping from Forks to Quahog: The Twilight star and future Tarzan will become romantically entangled with the Griffin family on an upcoming episode of Family Guy, EW has learned. According to Family Guy executive producer Mark Hentemann, Lutz voices a stud on the high-school football team who is the subject of Meg’s “Burt Bacharach-backed sexual fantasies.” The hunky jock does agree to go on a date with Meg, “but he’s interested in another member of the Griffin family — and it’s not one of the women,” hints Hentemann. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kellan Lutz (1-1 of 1)
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Game of Thrones' recap: 'Breaker of Chains'
- 'Game of Thrones': Aidan Gillen says...
- 'The Cripple of Inishmaan': EW stage review
- 'Veep' cast: My dream scene would be...
- Sutton Foster in 'Violet': EW stage review
- 'Everest Jump Live' canceled after tragedy
- 'Captain America 2' back at No. 1, hits $200M total
- 'Salem' series premiere: Worth a look?
Top 5 Most Read
- New 'Godzilla' trailer: See the monster roar -- VIDEO
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during 'Hedwig' performance
- 'Orphan Black': The creators discuss the shocking return of [SPOILER]
- Box office report: 'Captain America' crosses $200 million in its third week
- Fox executive fired over Flight 370 charity email