Kellan Lutz is jumping from Forks to Quahog: The Twilight star and future Tarzan will become romantically entangled with the Griffin family on an upcoming episode of Family Guy, EW has learned. According to Family Guy executive producer Mark Hentemann, Lutz voices a stud on the high-school football team who is the subject of Meg’s “Burt Bacharach-backed sexual fantasies.” The hunky jock does agree to go on a date with Meg, “but he’s interested in another member of the Griffin family — and it’s not one of the women,” hints Hentemann. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kellan Lutz (1-1 of 1)
- 'AHS: Freak Show' to premiere Oct. 8
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- Blanchett, Bale join WB's 'Jungle Book'
- Tony Shalhoub joins 'Nurse Jackie'
- Emma Stone set for B'way debut in 'Cabaret'
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' gets a season 2
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' cryptic L.A. billboard
- Chris Pratt posts photo of van he lived in