Since twirling on television screens in Season 5 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kenya Moore has caused quite the controversy on the series. Moore sat down with Entertainment Weekly for a quick Q&A dishing on where she stands with the cast, her new business ventures and why she and NeNe are on unsteady ground. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kenya Moore (1-2 of 2)
NeNe did say that she’s the boss, and it looks like Kenya Moore is learning that sentiment the hard way.
In this preview clip of the season 6 premiere of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kenya and NeNe go head-to-head with each other. Kenya feels that NeNe wasn’t a good friend during her eviction drama. But NeNe is upset Kenya skipped her wedding.
“Surely, I couldn’t believe that she was homeless — not the person who has all these DVDs, producing everything all over the world, and you’re a top actress. Surely, you’re not homeless,” Leakes says sarcastically.
Watch NeNe throw the thickest amount of shade below:
READ FULL STORY
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Christian Bale as Steve Jobs, says Sorkin
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk