Since twirling on television screens in Season 5 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kenya Moore has caused quite the controversy on the series. Moore sat down with Entertainment Weekly for a quick Q&A dishing on where she stands with the cast, her new business ventures and why she and NeNe are on unsteady ground. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kenya Moore (1-2 of 2)
NeNe did say that she’s the boss, and it looks like Kenya Moore is learning that sentiment the hard way.
In this preview clip of the season 6 premiere of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kenya and NeNe go head-to-head with each other. Kenya feels that NeNe wasn’t a good friend during her eviction drama. But NeNe is upset Kenya skipped her wedding.
“Surely, I couldn’t believe that she was homeless — not the person who has all these DVDs, producing everything all over the world, and you’re a top actress. Surely, you’re not homeless,” Leakes says sarcastically.
Watch NeNe throw the thickest amount of shade below:
READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Game of Thrones' team: 7 seasons is the plan
- 'Real Housewives': The price of fame
- 10 graphic novels as movie storyboard?
- Chris Harrison's 'Bachelor' blog: 'After the Final Rose'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' react: 'Unbridled'
- 'Between Two Ferns': How Obama clip happened
- 'Veronica Mars': 10 essential episodes
- 'Flash': First look at full-body costume