Since twirling on television screens in Season 5 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kenya Moore has caused quite the controversy on the series. Moore sat down with Entertainment Weekly for a quick Q&A dishing on where she stands with the cast, her new business ventures and why she and NeNe are on unsteady ground. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kenya Moore (1-2 of 2)
NeNe did say that she’s the boss, and it looks like Kenya Moore is learning that sentiment the hard way.
In this preview clip of the season 6 premiere of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kenya and NeNe go head-to-head with each other. Kenya feels that NeNe wasn’t a good friend during her eviction drama. But NeNe is upset Kenya skipped her wedding.
“Surely, I couldn’t believe that she was homeless — not the person who has all these DVDs, producing everything all over the world, and you’re a top actress. Surely, you’re not homeless,” Leakes says sarcastically.
Watch NeNe throw the thickest amount of shade below:
READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Sarah Palin debuts online news channel
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- Quentin Tarantino: 'Hateful Eight' a go
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...
- 'Batman vs. Superman' stars in San Diego