Since twirling on television screens in Season 5 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kenya Moore has caused quite the controversy on the series. Moore sat down with Entertainment Weekly for a quick Q&A dishing on where she stands with the cast, her new business ventures and why she and NeNe are on unsteady ground. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kenya Moore (1-2 of 2)
NeNe did say that she’s the boss, and it looks like Kenya Moore is learning that sentiment the hard way.
In this preview clip of the season 6 premiere of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kenya and NeNe go head-to-head with each other. Kenya feels that NeNe wasn’t a good friend during her eviction drama. But NeNe is upset Kenya skipped her wedding.
“Surely, I couldn’t believe that she was homeless — not the person who has all these DVDs, producing everything all over the world, and you’re a top actress. Surely, you’re not homeless,” Leakes says sarcastically.
Watch NeNe throw the thickest amount of shade below:
READ FULL STORY
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Michael Bay 'Untitled Cocaine Project' at TNT
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- 'Red Band Society' debuts to sickly ratings
- 'Godzilla' has a 'Breaking Bad' Easter egg
- Darrell Hammond is new 'SNL' announcer
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)
- 'Magic Mike XXL': No Matthew McConaughey
- Aubrey Plaza: Voice of Lifetime's Grumpy Cat