Since twirling on television screens in Season 5 of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kenya Moore has caused quite the controversy on the series. Moore sat down with Entertainment Weekly for a quick Q&A dishing on where she stands with the cast, her new business ventures and why she and NeNe are on unsteady ground. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kenya Moore (1-2 of 2)
NeNe did say that she’s the boss, and it looks like Kenya Moore is learning that sentiment the hard way.
In this preview clip of the season 6 premiere of The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kenya and NeNe go head-to-head with each other. Kenya feels that NeNe wasn’t a good friend during her eviction drama. But NeNe is upset Kenya skipped her wedding.
“Surely, I couldn’t believe that she was homeless — not the person who has all these DVDs, producing everything all over the world, and you’re a top actress. Surely, you’re not homeless,” Leakes says sarcastically.
Watch NeNe throw the thickest amount of shade below:
READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- Gwen Stefani + 'The Voice'? Sound good to you?
- Clones! Doppelgangers! Twins! 23 movie/TV multiples
- 'Lost' series finale: Carlton Cuse looks back
- Record Store Day: Droolworthy discs
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
- Natalie Dormer talks Margaery (and a little Cressida)
- 'Office' series finale: Handled with Carell
- 'Animal': Feast your eyes on horror poster/trailer
Top 5 Most Read
- George R.R. Martin reveals what a full-sized dragon looks like
- Facebook campaign asks for crew boycott as 'Midnight Rider' production resumes
- 'Game of Thrones' Natalie Dormer teases what's next for Margaery
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- Lindsay Lohan says 'sex list' is real, but there's an unfortunate reason…