TNT has greenlit 10 episodes for a series based on The Librarians franchise, slated to air in late 2014. The TV movies told the story of a group of extra special librarians who live beneath the Metropolitan Public Library in New York and safeguard mystical relics from forces of evil by slapping them with outrageous overdue fees. The plot is a messy stew of Indiana Jones, National Treasure, and Hell Boy …but the product is less than the sum of its parts. READ FULL STORY
Tag: King and Maxwell (1-2 of 2)
Rebecca Romjin will play one half of the private investigator team in King and Maxwell, a TNT pilot from NCIS: LA executive producer Shane Brennan.
Romjin will play Michelle Maxwell, a former secret services agent who investigates politically sensitive cases along with her partner, Sean King (The Closer‘s Jon Tenney). According to casting intel, Maxwell is a “formidable investigator” who was forced out of the Secret Service and is determined to redeem herself. (And before you ask, yes, there is a romantic element to their story.)
The actress, who has also appeared on Ugly Betty, currently co-stars on NTSF:SD:SUV:: on Adult Swim.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.