Spike TV is debuting the saga of one of history’s most prominent rulers Pharaoh Tutankhamun in a six-hour scripted event series coming to the cable network in 2015. Tut will tell the story of the Egyptian Pharaoh’s rise to power and his struggle to lead Egypt to glory, while his closest advisors, friends and lovers scheme for their own nefarious interests. According to Spike, “Tut opens up a fascinating window into a world filled with heart-breaking romance, epic battles, political backstabbing, conspiracy, jealousy, and even murder — proving his world was not far removed from our own — and that his reign as the youngest Egyptian king played out as a real-life drama for the ages.” READ FULL STORY
Tag: King Tut (1-1 of 1)
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Voice' winner Josh Kaufman gets B'way role
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)