Looks like it’s Brooklyn vs. bastard on the court at Wimbledon. EW has confirmed that Andy Samberg (Brooklyn Nine-Nine) and Kit Harington (Game of Thrones) will play a pair of tennis rivals in a one-off HBO mockumentary about a seven-day match at Wimbledon. Titled 7 Days in Hell, the comedy will star Samberg as a superstar tennis “bad boy” Aaron Williams and Harington as Charles Lloyd Poole, a young prodigy.
Tag: Kit Harington (1-2 of 2)
The handsome was on display Thursday afternoon at Entertainment Weekly’s Brave New Warriors Comic-Con panel, moderated by Lynette Rice. Squeals from the audience were expected, of course, but even the panelists seemed completely delighted by each others aesthetics. “I just wanted to speak for the fans and say, ‘Tyler, you are so sexy,'” said Grimm’s David Guintoli to Teen Wolf’s Tyler Posey. Twice.
Okay, so it might have been tongue in cheek. Still, these guys know how to work a room, even if they do get paid to brood, as Guintoli said. Take a look at some of the best moments from EW’s panel with Matt Smith (Doctor Who), Tyler Posey (Teen Wolf), Kit Harington (Game of Thrones), David Guintoli (Grimm), and Steven Yeun (The Walking Dead). READ FULL STORY
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- 'Z Nation' coming back for season 2
- Daniele Watts faces lewd conduct charge
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- Tracy Spiridakos checks into 'Bates Motel'
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- MTV orders 10 more 'Faking It' episodes
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape