In Friday’s season finale of Gordon Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, the infamously irate celebrity chef may have met his match. Watch below as Scottsdale, Ariz., bakeshop owner Amy puts the fear of God into a baby-faced employee and spits out snarling platitudes like, “The customer is not always right!” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kitchen Nightmares (1-3 of 3)
Gordon Ramsay is best known for screaming obscenities at participants on his restaurant rehab show Kitchen Nightmares, but the celeb chef breaks the mold in an exclusive clip from Friday’s episode. Serving up an impromptu French lesson, he whispers surprisingly sweetly into the ear of a misinformed restaurant owner. Who says reality TV isn’t educational? Watch below. READ FULL STORY
There are few moments more chilling (in every sense of the word) than when Gordon Ramsay heads into the freezer of his latest Kitchen Nightmares
victimproject. On tonight’s episode, when Ramsay ventures into the walk-in of Brooklyn eatery Mama Maria’s, he finds it brimming with frozen food — one of the bulldogish super-chef’s worst pet peeves. Despite the sub-zero temperatures, Ramsay gets hot under the collar in this exclusive clip you’ll have to see to believe. Check it out below. READ FULL STORY
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- 'Glee' moves to Fridays for final season
- Greer Grammer named Miss Golden Globe
- Ty Herndon: 'out, proud, happy gay man'
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': The Bellas on new EW cover
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Mockingjay': How big at the box office?
- 'Once Upon a Time' role for Merrin Dungey
- Bill Cosby: Woman details assault allegation
- Mike Nichols, Oscar-winning director, dies