In Friday’s season finale of Gordon Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, the infamously irate celebrity chef may have met his match. Watch below as Scottsdale, Ariz., bakeshop owner Amy puts the fear of God into a baby-faced employee and spits out snarling platitudes like, “The customer is not always right!” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kitchen Nightmares (1-3 of 3)
Gordon Ramsay is best known for screaming obscenities at participants on his restaurant rehab show Kitchen Nightmares, but the celeb chef breaks the mold in an exclusive clip from Friday’s episode. Serving up an impromptu French lesson, he whispers surprisingly sweetly into the ear of a misinformed restaurant owner. Who says reality TV isn’t educational? Watch below. READ FULL STORY
There are few moments more chilling (in every sense of the word) than when Gordon Ramsay heads into the freezer of his latest Kitchen Nightmares
victimproject. On tonight’s episode, when Ramsay ventures into the walk-in of Brooklyn eatery Mama Maria’s, he finds it brimming with frozen food — one of the bulldogish super-chef’s worst pet peeves. Despite the sub-zero temperatures, Ramsay gets hot under the collar in this exclusive clip you’ll have to see to believe. Check it out below. READ FULL STORY
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- Benedict Cumberbatch apology for remark
- Blink-182: Tom DeLonge's 'been exposed'
- 'Americans' team on real Russian spy bust
- Neil Patrick Harris to visit 'Actors Studio'
- John Legend, Common to perform at Oscars
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- 'Rush Hour,' 2 more pilots ordered by CBS
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song