In Friday’s season finale of Gordon Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, the infamously irate celebrity chef may have met his match. Watch below as Scottsdale, Ariz., bakeshop owner Amy puts the fear of God into a baby-faced employee and spits out snarling platitudes like, “The customer is not always right!” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kitchen Nightmares (1-3 of 3)
Gordon Ramsay is best known for screaming obscenities at participants on his restaurant rehab show Kitchen Nightmares, but the celeb chef breaks the mold in an exclusive clip from Friday’s episode. Serving up an impromptu French lesson, he whispers surprisingly sweetly into the ear of a misinformed restaurant owner. Who says reality TV isn’t educational? Watch below. READ FULL STORY
There are few moments more chilling (in every sense of the word) than when Gordon Ramsay heads into the freezer of his latest Kitchen Nightmares
victimproject. On tonight’s episode, when Ramsay ventures into the walk-in of Brooklyn eatery Mama Maria’s, he finds it brimming with frozen food — one of the bulldogish super-chef’s worst pet peeves. Despite the sub-zero temperatures, Ramsay gets hot under the collar in this exclusive clip you’ll have to see to believe. Check it out below. READ FULL STORY
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks