In Friday’s season finale of Gordon Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares, the infamously irate celebrity chef may have met his match. Watch below as Scottsdale, Ariz., bakeshop owner Amy puts the fear of God into a baby-faced employee and spits out snarling platitudes like, “The customer is not always right!” READ FULL STORY
Tag: Kitchen Nightmares (1-3 of 3)
Gordon Ramsay is best known for screaming obscenities at participants on his restaurant rehab show Kitchen Nightmares, but the celeb chef breaks the mold in an exclusive clip from Friday’s episode. Serving up an impromptu French lesson, he whispers surprisingly sweetly into the ear of a misinformed restaurant owner. Who says reality TV isn’t educational? Watch below. READ FULL STORY
There are few moments more chilling (in every sense of the word) than when Gordon Ramsay heads into the freezer of his latest Kitchen Nightmares
victimproject. On tonight’s episode, when Ramsay ventures into the walk-in of Brooklyn eatery Mama Maria’s, he finds it brimming with frozen food — one of the bulldogish super-chef’s worst pet peeves. Despite the sub-zero temperatures, Ramsay gets hot under the collar in this exclusive clip you’ll have to see to believe. Check it out below. READ FULL STORY
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Supernatural' spinoff gets new title
- '300: Rise of an Empire' is No. 1 Friday: $17.7M
- 'Bachelor': Clare and Juan Pablo find wedding song?
- 27 DreamWorks animated movies: We rank 'em
- 'Reign': What did 'uncensored' sex scenes add?
- 'Vampire Diaries': A salute to Katherine
- James Franco at N.Y. panel: 'I'm really happy'
- Matthew McConaughey: His 15 best
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Reign': Are the uncensored sex scenes all that different?
- Second time around: TV stars who reprised iconic roles
- Fox renews 'Mindy Project,' 'The Following,' more
- Dr. Burke returns to 'Grey's Anatomy': What will happen?
- 'Vampire Diaries': Say goodbye to Katherine Pierce by reliving some of her best moments -- VIDEO