Mexican pop star Paulina Rubio is set to guest star on The CW’s Latin-flavored family comedy Jane The Virgin, EW has learned. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Latin (1-2 of 2)
Juanes will guest star on The CW comedy series Jane The Virgin, EW has learned.
The Grammy winner will play a music producer and smooth-talking ladies’ man who considers producing a demo record for Jane’s pop-music obsessed mother Xiomara (Andrea Navedo). READ FULL STORY
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'