Mexican pop star Paulina Rubio is set to guest star on The CW’s Latin-flavored family comedy Jane The Virgin, EW has learned. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Latin (1-2 of 2)
Juanes will guest star on The CW comedy series Jane The Virgin, EW has learned.
The Grammy winner will play a music producer and smooth-talking ladies’ man who considers producing a demo record for Jane’s pop-music obsessed mother Xiomara (Andrea Navedo). READ FULL STORY
- Mike Nichols, Oscar-winning director, dies
- Mike Nichols: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Bill Cosby to AP on allegations: 'no comment'
- 'Cosby Show' repeats pulled by TV Land
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': The Bellas on new EW cover
- John Cameron Mitchell on B'way as Hedwig
- National Book Award to Iraq vet Phil Klay
- 'Far Cry 4' game review: A masterpiece
- Hugh Laurie signs on for 'Veep' role
- 'Longmire' saved by Netflix; season 4 in '15