Everyone likes to engage in a spirited discussion about pop culture, but the ones had between the valets on Key & Peele? Level: NEXT. Fans of the Comedy Central sketch series know that these car parkers, played by Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele, hold a special place in their 200-beats-per-minute hearts for the badass side of Liam Neesons*, also known as Liam Neeson. If you’ve ever wondered what would happen if these excitable valets actually met the Taken star, today is your luckiest of days: The trio join forces in a Comedy Central promo for Neeson’s new action thriller Non-Stop. What was it like for Key and Peele to share camera time with the man who “straight killed a robot boat”? “We knew he was a true badass when he showed up to the set with a cup of tea… like, with a teacup and saucer,” Peele tells EW. “We asked him if people call him ‘Liam Neesons.’ He said, ‘Oh yeah, it happens all the time. I don’t mind it.’ It was a dream come true.” See for yourself below and start counting the days until a Bruce Willy encounter. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Liam Neeson (1-1 of 1)
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Dean Norris as 'American Dad' guest voice
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'