Everyone likes to engage in a spirited discussion about pop culture, but the ones had between the valets on Key & Peele? Level: NEXT. Fans of the Comedy Central sketch series know that these car parkers, played by Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele, hold a special place in their 200-beats-per-minute hearts for the badass side of Liam Neesons*, also known as Liam Neeson. If you’ve ever wondered what would happen if these excitable valets actually met the Taken star, today is your luckiest of days: The trio join forces in a Comedy Central promo for Neeson’s new action thriller Non-Stop. What was it like for Key and Peele to share camera time with the man who “straight killed a robot boat”? “We knew he was a true badass when he showed up to the set with a cup of tea… like, with a teacup and saucer,” Peele tells EW. “We asked him if people call him ‘Liam Neesons.’ He said, ‘Oh yeah, it happens all the time. I don’t mind it.’ It was a dream come true.” See for yourself below and start counting the days until a Bruce Willy encounter. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Liam Neeson (1-1 of 1)
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway': And the winner is...
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- 'Game of Thrones': 7 rumors debunked
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Josh Radnor in 'Disgraced': EW stage review
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover
- AMC to acquire 49.9 percent of BBC America
- CMT doubles up on 'Party Down South'
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk