Everyone likes to engage in a spirited discussion about pop culture, but the ones had between the valets on Key & Peele? Level: NEXT. Fans of the Comedy Central sketch series know that these car parkers, played by Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele, hold a special place in their 200-beats-per-minute hearts for the badass side of Liam Neesons*, also known as Liam Neeson. If you’ve ever wondered what would happen if these excitable valets actually met the Taken star, today is your luckiest of days: The trio join forces in a Comedy Central promo for Neeson’s new action thriller Non-Stop. What was it like for Key and Peele to share camera time with the man who “straight killed a robot boat”? “We knew he was a true badass when he showed up to the set with a cup of tea… like, with a teacup and saucer,” Peele tells EW. “We asked him if people call him ‘Liam Neesons.’ He said, ‘Oh yeah, it happens all the time. I don’t mind it.’ It was a dream come true.” See for yourself below and start counting the days until a Bruce Willy encounter. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Liam Neeson (1-1 of 1)
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks