Everyone likes to engage in a spirited discussion about pop culture, but the ones had between the valets on Key & Peele? Level: NEXT. Fans of the Comedy Central sketch series know that these car parkers, played by Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele, hold a special place in their 200-beats-per-minute hearts for the badass side of Liam Neesons*, also known as Liam Neeson. If you’ve ever wondered what would happen if these excitable valets actually met the Taken star, today is your luckiest of days: The trio join forces in a Comedy Central promo for Neeson’s new action thriller Non-Stop. What was it like for Key and Peele to share camera time with the man who “straight killed a robot boat”? “We knew he was a true badass when he showed up to the set with a cup of tea… like, with a teacup and saucer,” Peele tells EW. “We asked him if people call him ‘Liam Neesons.’ He said, ‘Oh yeah, it happens all the time. I don’t mind it.’ It was a dream come true.” See for yourself below and start counting the days until a Bruce Willy encounter. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Liam Neeson (1-1 of 1)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?