Tag: Lost (53-65 of 148)
I’m Super-Ecstatic About:
* The nods for Friday Night Lights‘ long-overdue leads, Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton.
* Parks and Recreation‘s Amy Poehler being up for lead actress.
* Glee standout Chris Colfer sneaking into the supporting-actor race. Ditto his awesome TV dad, Mike O’Malley (for guest actor).
* Elizabeth Mitchell snagging a guest-actress nod for Lost. Ditto Matthew Fox (for lead actor).
* All the Modern Family love.
* Jim Parsons’ second consecutive nod for The Big Bang Theory.
* The Good Wife‘s rockin’ female trio (Julianna Margulies, Archie Panjabi, and Christine Baranski) all making the cut.
* Burn Notice breaking through via a nod for Sharon Gless.
I’m Rolling My Eyes About: READ FULL STORY
It’s been a month since the Lost finale aired and you know what that means: Make way for the parodies! The silly kids over at How It Should Have Ended — the Starz Digital animated web series that proposes alternative conclusions to popular movies and TV shows — have set their sights on the polarizing Lost swan song. And the results are undeniably ROTFLMFAO. Watch the video here.
One of this fall’s most intriguing new dramas is NBC’s Undercovers, a Hart-to-Hart type spy series featuring Boris Kodjoe and Gugu Mbatha-Raw in the title roles of Steven and Samantha Bloom. The show is noteworthy because it highlights the network’s commitment to diversity (the leads are both black). It also comes from the auspices of J.J. Abrams, the uber-producer of Lost, Fringe and Alias.
That’s probably why an Italian website thought it newsworthy, albeit random, to post the first 20 pages of the Undercovers pilot script. IlPost tries to play it safe by saying “we have reasons to think it is the real thing” but the script, which includes the preface “the pace of this series is intended to be unusually, almost unspeakably, fast,” appears genuine. And the pages do set up the premise of Undercovers, which is about two ex-CIA spies – now married – who are reinstated when a fellow spy goes missing. The pilot was written by Abrams and Josh Reims (Dirty Sexy Money) and also stars Gerald McRaney (Deadwood).
Any news involving an Abrams show seems to be a hot commodity on Italian websites these days. Last month, the site Macchianera.net posted six pages from the Lost finale and the final call sheet. Other than in name, Abrams wasn’t involved in the series finale. Given the ilPost story, however, Abrams may want to go undercover himself to see if he’s harboring an Italian mole at Bad Robot, his production company. Sadly, Warner Bros. – which is producing Abrams’ drama for NBC – isn’t commenting.
NBC will air Undercovers from 8-9 p.m. on Wednesdays this fall.
Latest Videos in TV
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Price of Free and Fair Elections'
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch how it starts
- 'American Idol' recap: Alabama shaky
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: 'Go It Alone'
- 'Workaholics' guy visits Pawnee
- 'Parenthood' react: 'The Pontiac'
- 'Vampire Diaries' recap: 'Resident Evil'
- George R.R. Martin: Wanna see a full-sized dragon?
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Parks and Recreation' finale: 'Workaholics' star Blake Anderson to guest -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'Scandal' season finale recap: 'I'm the Scandal'
- Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes': Watch the gripping first three minutes before Tribeca -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: We're All In This Alone
- 'Scandal' finale: Talk about it! -- UPDATED