Manu Bennett is going fantasy in his next role.
Tag: Manu Bennett (1-3 of 3)
It was the handshake heard around the world. And yes, I mean heard. Let’s just say Slade put a little bit of his Mirakuru-induced strength into his re-introduction to Oliver Queen during last week’s Arrow. But when we left the friends-turned-enemies, Slade had just uttered the words, “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Queen.” So what now?
Obviously, by making his way into the living room of Starling City’s own Moira Queen, it’s safe to say that Slade has worked his way up society’s ladder. “He hasn’t arrived with an army. He’s arrived by himself and he’s well aware of everything,” Manu Bennett, who plays Slade, said. “He’s taken that time to prepare himself to come to Starling City. The fact that he arrives in a Hugo Boss suit and is able to be put into the company of an elite person of the city like Moira Queen means that he’s taken the time since the island — however long that’s been for him — and executed his master plan to be able to slip on into Starling City as somebody wealthy and influential. He’s been devising this arrival in Starling City for some time. It’s a military operation for him, but he’s obviously managed to get money and resources and influence.” READ FULL STORY
- SAG Awards 2015 winners are... (updated)
- 'American Sniper' is No. 1 again: $64.4M
- Rihanna's new song with Kanye, McCartney
- 'Birdman,' 'Lego' win Producers Guild Awards
- Julia Roberts on board for 'Batkid' movie
- Gymnastic sex scene scores '10' at Sundance
- Netflix: See what's new for February
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2': No role for Ronan
- 'Fifty Shades': THAT scene won't be in film
- 'Hateful Eight' supporting cast revealed
- 'MasterChef Junior' chimp scene won't air
- Sophie Turner as Jean Grey in next 'X-Men'