Just when we thought the Birds of Prey had a chance at uniting, EW has learned that the title of the highly anticipated Felicity Smoak-centric episode of Arrow has been changed.
Tag: Marc Guggenheim (1-2 of 2)
SPOILER ALERT: THIS POST CONTAINS PLOT DETAILS FROM THE SEASON FINALE OF ARROW
So that’s what they meant by epic. Arrow‘s first season finale, “Sacrifice,” delivered on several of the cryptic teases dropped by the show’s creative team and cast over the last few weeks, including a giant explosion, a giant earthquake, and a genuinely affecting death. We got Arrow EP Marc Guggenheim, who developed the show with Andrew Kreisberg and Greg Berlanti, on the phone to talk about next season and the fall-out from the death and destruction.
- Fox yanks 'Utopia' from Tuesday schedule
- 'The Bridge': 'Julibex' wraps season 2
- Alyssa Milano exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- 'Sherlock Holmes' silent from 1916 discovered
- 'Selfie' premiere ratings: Little to 'like'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' role for Tim DeKay
- Harry Potter fan sets Guinness World Record
- 'Twilight Saga': 5 short films on Facebook
- 'Sing-Off' returning to NBC for season 5
- Yvette Nicole Brown exits 'Community'