In a season that will be introducing Batman villain Ra’s al Ghul, Arrow’s premiere included a scene somewhat familiar to fans of Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy.
Tag: Marc Guggenheim (1-3 of 3)
Just when we thought the Birds of Prey had a chance at uniting, EW has learned that the title of the highly anticipated Felicity Smoak-centric episode of Arrow has been changed.
SPOILER ALERT: THIS POST CONTAINS PLOT DETAILS FROM THE SEASON FINALE OF ARROW
So that’s what they meant by epic. Arrow‘s first season finale, “Sacrifice,” delivered on several of the cryptic teases dropped by the show’s creative team and cast over the last few weeks, including a giant explosion, a giant earthquake, and a genuinely affecting death. We got Arrow EP Marc Guggenheim, who developed the show with Andrew Kreisberg and Greg Berlanti, on the phone to talk about next season and the fall-out from the death and destruction.
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- AMAs 2014 ratings big, but down from '13
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC
- Oscar Isaac as 'X-Men: Apocalypse' villain
- Katy Perry set for Super Bowl halftime show
- Sting to join Broadway cast of 'Last Ship'
- Chris Colfer: More Land of Stories books
- American Music Awards winners are...
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC