Peter Stormare will reprise his role as Vertigo in an upcoming episode of Arrow, EW has learned.
Tag: Marc Guggenheim (1-7 of 7)
Though we still don’t have an answer to who would win in a fight between Arrow (Stephen Amell) and The Flash (Grant Gustin), Arrow fans will get to see whether Ollie can hold his own when he faces off against Ra’s al Ghul (Matt Nable) in the winter finale.
Laurel may be suiting up in a new Black Canary costume, but Arrow fans be warned: The novice is far from being a hero.
In a season that will be introducing Batman villain Ra’s al Ghul, Arrow’s premiere included a scene somewhat familiar to fans of Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy.
Just when we thought the Birds of Prey had a chance at uniting, EW has learned that the title of the highly anticipated Felicity Smoak-centric episode of Arrow has been changed.
SPOILER ALERT: THIS POST CONTAINS PLOT DETAILS FROM THE SEASON FINALE OF ARROW
So that’s what they meant by epic. Arrow‘s first season finale, “Sacrifice,” delivered on several of the cryptic teases dropped by the show’s creative team and cast over the last few weeks, including a giant explosion, a giant earthquake, and a genuinely affecting death. We got Arrow EP Marc Guggenheim, who developed the show with Andrew Kreisberg and Greg Berlanti, on the phone to talk about next season and the fall-out from the death and destruction.
- N. Korea: Obama 'forced' 'Interview' release
- Jennifer Lawrence: Forbes '14 film $$ queen
- Dustin Diamond arrested in alleged stabbing
- 'Exodus' banned in Egypt, Morocco, UAE
- Idris Elba tweet references James Bond buzz
- 'Hawaii Five-0' gig for Michael Imperioli
- 'Star Wars' comics blowout sale at Dark Horse
- Jenna Coleman returning to 'Doctor Who'
- Amy Adams 'confused,' 'frustrated' by 'Today'
- James Gunn on 'Guardians'/'Avengers' ties
- Adam Sandler tops Forbes' 'Overpaid' list