After winning the first season of MasterChef Junior, Alexander Weiss has taken his culinary skills around the world—he’s done everything from cook for the British consulate to appear on the Fox reality competition’s Indonesian adaptation. Now the native New Yorker finds himself on more familiar ground as he returns to the MasterChef kitchen on Monday’s episode, alongside season 4 winner Luca Manfé. Watch an exclusive clip of the top 16 contestants meeting their guest judges for the first time: READ FULL STORY
Tag: MasterChef Junior (1-3 of 3)
Fox has ordered an eight-episode third season of MasterChef Junior, hosted by exec producer and chef Gordan Ramsay.
The reality show, where kids between the ages of 8 and 13 compete by showcasing their culinary skills in a series of challenges, was renewed for a second season in December.
Production on season 2 and 3 will begin this spring.
If you’ve been hoping for second helpings of Fox’s MasterChef Junior, then you’re in luck. The network has just announced it will renew the hit spinoff series for a second season.
Like MasterChef, the series gives contestants a chance to showcase their passion for food and their talent in the kitchen through a series of cook-off challenges. The twist here is that MasterChef Junior contestants range in age from 8 to 13.
READ FULL STORY
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably': Daughter
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Miley Cyrus' VMA date deals with '11 warrant
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- 'Arrow' role for 'Glee' alum Nolan Funk
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...